I got a hold of an Infuse 4g and I unlocked it for T-Mobile and I have to say that the Android OS is interesting to say the least. There's so much that you can do in terms of customizing things and I love the web browsing for it makes it much easier because of the larger screen.

However, I do love my 9900 and I believe this Android device will be my backup phone when I go out, just in case of drunken shenanigans and what not; I'd rather drop this Android over my 9900.
    05-19-12 05:39 AM
    I carry a galaxy tab with me but as far as a phone goes the bold is for me. I got tired of the touch screen plus if I want to surf the web its nicer on a tablet than a phone. I have tried to leave BB a few times but I always came back!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    05-19-12 06:04 AM
    I would choose Android OS anyday over iOS, just have never been a big fan. Android is fun and you can do a lot. To fit my Android needs, my wife got me a Acer Iconia A500 tablet. As for phone and everything else, I prefer my BB's.
    05-19-12 08:26 AM
    I have both. I much prefer the 9930 as a communication device. Typing an email with the touch screen is irritating to me. I think the 9930 along with a Playbook, or an Android Tablet is a pretty good way to go.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    robkd likes this.
    05-19-12 11:04 AM
    I've got both the 9930 and an Android...the Skyrocket. Also have an iPhone.

What I'm finding is that I feel most comfortable with the 9930. It's the one I like best. LOVE the keyboard, love BB. HOWEVER, I keep having little irritations with the device.

Much to my surprise, I am LOVING using my Skyrocket. Little intuitive things like backing a space when I add a period at the end of a sentence...little things like that.
    Even more surprising is how painfully BORED I get with the iPhone. I CANNOT make it a full week without pining for my Skyrocket.....so off I go, back to AT&T, to make the switch back from iPhone to Skyrocket. Every time I try to force myself to stick with the iPhone, I end up putting it away. So, I understand liking the Android device.
    05-19-12 01:33 PM
    I would choose Android OS anyday over iOS, just have never been a big fan. Android is fun and you can do a lot. To fit my Android needs, my wife got me a Acer Iconia A500 tablet. As for phone and everything else, I prefer my BB's.
    I HATE this Acer Iconia A500! It's so slow
    I might sell it & get a Galaxy Tab.
    Is yours slow & does it sometimes close apps or the browser out of nowhere?
    It's so frustrating lol.
    05-19-12 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD