12-07-11 01:36 PM
26 12
tools
    I have a vzw 9930 and have had similar experiences as a lot in this thread.

My 1st 9930 had to be replaced because i woke up to it one morning in a boot-loop. pulled the battery multiple times and it eventually turned on. However, the i was never able to connect to the mobile network. Wifi, bluetooth, and even NFC would all turn on, but not the mobile network. Vzw sent me a refurb to fix the problem.

After a week with my 2nd 9930, it did a device reset where i lost all my data but kept all the applications. Thankfully reconnecting to BES brought back all my settings, contacts, and emails, but my texts and whatnot were gone. Still on my 2nd 9930, today i received a 102 error and am currently reinstalling the OS so i can use it again. I have noticed that if i reset my phone using ctrl+shift+del, it has taken longer and longer to reboot and today after i installed the twitter update instead of hitting "reboot now" i wanted to check something then did ctrl+shift+del to reboot and i got that 102 error.

Pain in the *** and i hope its not hardware related. I've been on .374 for all these issues - never had any problems with the previous vzw official...
    Last edited by michrob15; 12-07-11 at 01:39 PM.
    12-07-11 01:36 PM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD