Along with releasing earnings they need 2 release the BB 9900 NOW!

RIMM, stop messing around. Those sales rep at retail stores are showing all their new customers Android & iPhone's and that played out CURVE is sitting in the corner gathering DUST!! Release the BB Bold 9900 on July 1st and cut the nonsense.
    06-22-11 12:57 AM
    Listen to this person.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-11 01:02 AM
    Seriously!
    06-22-11 01:03 AM
    I just want to see it on July 14 (my upgrade date).

But really, were the 1200 hundred other threads about this same thing not good enough?
    06-22-11 01:18 AM
    As per the gag from The Office when both Jim and Michael were managers.
    "Look, it doesn't take a genius to know that every organization thrives when it has two leaders. Go ahead, name a country that doesn't have two presidents. A boat that sets sail without two captains. Where would Catholicism be, without the popes."

Not that I blame the RIM co-ceos, but yeah, I blame them.

With the new devices, especially the Bold Touch, even though there was still a lot of the "oh RIM's coming out with the same device again", there was also a lot of anticipation and interest. RIM needed to capitalize on that hype, issued a concrete release day upon announcement, and released it in the following weeks, not months.

Apple does it best; with how they announce a product, and it's ready to ship. So that the hype created by the glamorous product announcement translates into immediate sales. RIM needed to copy this.

As far as fearing products not being ready, now that Android has made OS updates a common part of phone ownership, it really is a non-issue if OS 7 isn't perfect. I mean lets be honest, there's no way it'll be perfect anyways.
    But RIM has a excellent opportunity to learn from what Android does worst, by offering frequent OS 7 updates to all Bold Touch owners, regardless of carrier or region, direct from RIM.

RIM should have taken and combined the qualities of Apple and Android and improved on the weaknesses, for the launch of the Bold Touch.

Another crucial point, is that had RIM released the Bold Touch weeks after they announced it, and already been releasing OS updates, they would've been able to jump on Nokia's market-share.
    06-22-11 06:05 AM
    Along with releasing earnings they need 2 release the BB 9900 NOW!

RIMM, stop messing around. Those sales rep at retail stores are showing all their new customers Android & iPhone's and that played out CURVE is sitting in the corner gathering DUST!! Release the BB Bold 9900 on July 1st and cut the nonsense.
    It is simply not going to happen. Even if RIM wanted to release the 9900 they could not as it is not even in production.

You people act like RIM is holding back the 9900 just to **** us off! LOL!
    06-22-11 07:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD