I absolutley love the 9900. One wish and one wish only. I wished they could have made the memory card hot-swappable. That and stronger vibration (I've spoken about that already though).

I'm getting decent photos from my camera without auto focus ... Actually better in some spots because continuous focus does track movement.

However ... I am a fan of hot swap media so if I had one thumb down it would be that issue and that issue alone.

Cheers
    Dr Fever
    09-05-11 09:18 PM
    I agree with the media card thing... but also this way it will prevent file crash due to accidental pull out. But then again, the way they place the memory card holder can break the memory card if it come out before the battery is out.

Why do you need a stronger vibrator? LOL You can buy a vibrator at your local shop and you don't have to use the phone that way.
    09-05-11 09:23 PM
    Lol ... I need the stronger vibrator for reasons other than you think! Lol

Always have my device on vibrate and I do find it soft with missed notifications. Not an issue at the office when it is always on my desk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-11 09:51 PM
    I know... In Winter in Canada the vibrator helps because my Bluetooth sometimes don't make a loud sound when a call comes.... At school I use the vibrator feature too.

I think it is better to have a well designed vibrator than to have a strong vibrator that breaks down. A lot of iPhone4 vibrators break down during the first two years of use. At least according to BestBuy data.
    09-06-11 09:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD