Well, I did a sync with my Mac last night to add some language inputs that disappeared after I updated to 7.1 OTA and after the app sync all of my alerts were gone (email, text, bbm, alarms ... Pretty much all of them except for 4 crappy 1 second alert tones).

Anyone know how I can get these back? Should I do a sync with a PC (maybe they aren't available through my Mac's DM app list). Or is it possible that I accidentally unchecked them and just need to do another sync and check them in the app manager?

Thanks for help in advance.

Sam
    02-11-12 07:02 PM
    I have the same problem..

I tried to sync my phone using my Mac and next thing i know, m left with 4 put alerts.

Someone help please.

Thanks!
    Last edited by brytred; 02-12-12 at 06:33 AM.
    02-12-12 06:31 AM
    I think you may be at a loss. It's funny, I did the exact same thing on my Mac when I got my 9930 so I could install Russian support. After all was said and done, *poof*, all sounds but four were simply gone.

On the bright side, if you don't have any of your own and are a tad older school with BlackBerry, there is a selection directly from RIM in App World that's totally free and is a collection of all the sounds from OS 5. Just do a search for "sound pack" and find the one from RIM themselves. A quick download and you've got a sound set again
    02-12-12 10:02 AM
    Thanks! The OS5 alerts should be fine. I honestly mainly keep my device on vibrate, but use the alarm every day, so I just need a good alarm sound.
    02-12-12 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD