This is my first post, I usually don't post anything. When I have questions I just search on the forum. But this time I really need your guys' opinions. I bought a 9930 3 weeks ago and it was perfect. Coming from iphone, I was immediately addicted to bb's amazing keyboard, the file management system and the led light. But two things really bothered me.
    First being battery life and second, the reception(call quality). I used to get decent reception on my verizon iphone 4 in my office building but 9930 was really unstable. Ironically I dropped calls on my bold but not on my iphone 4.

So I got a replacement and this second one had the same reception issue. Call quality was really bad. I could barely understand what others were saying. I returned it again and now im back on my iphone 4, which fixed my reception problem.

I know that battery issue could be fixed by replacing a new one. But I barely see anyone on this forum having issue with call qualities or dropping calls or unstable signal. I loved my bold. I loved it so much that I want to give it another try but I am also reluctant. (I paid full retail price for it)

So what I'm trying to ask is has anyone on this forum had the same problem like mine ? Did you get a new one and was it better ? I just want to believe that I was really really unlucky so the third one would be perfect.
    10-01-11 11:39 PM
    Have you updated your PRL?
    *228, selection 2.
    10-01-11 11:51 PM
    Have you updated your PRL?
    *228, selection 2.
    Yes I did that like 5 times on the second one. didn't work.
    10-01-11 11:55 PM
    How about simply updating the OS?
    10-02-11 12:28 AM
    yea updating the OS, especially when the radio sfi file has been updated, could sometimes make a night and day difference. upgrading to the newest leaked OS is always my #1 option when things dont seem to be working right.
    10-02-11 12:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD