Been using BB's form the late 90's... I've had a storm and torch but never kept them for more than a few days..

Initially when i got my 9900 i really was using the TrackPad 99.9% of the Time.. the phone had the haunted cursor syndrome so i turned down the TrackPad Sensitivity a bunch..

I can honestly say now that i'm using the Touchscreen 80% of the time I it's a bad feeling lol as now i don't know how we use to navigate without it.. Numerous times i borrow other BB's and I'm touching like crazy.

All and All .. after the 9900 there is no way to go back to a non touchscreen BlackBerry
    Last edited by AwJm; 06-05-12 at 07:11 PM.
    06-05-12 06:59 PM
    I hear you, there's no going back to a non-touchscreen BlackBerry for me either. I love the form factor of the Bold, I need a physical keyboard but the touchscreen helps a lot too.

I find when I have to operate other family member's BlackBerry devices that are not touchscreen I become somewhat frustrated as I want to touch the screen but all I have is the trackpad and it's not as efficient as the keyboard/touchscreen combo.
    06-05-12 07:09 PM
    Yeah, I thought the touchscreen/qwerty keyboard combo was just a lame ploy until I went back to my 9700 for a week and felt like a duck out of water. 100% converted here. And I ain't no fan of touchscreens! They make me feel like one of those apes in 2001 Space Odyssey pawing at a black slab, but I'll concede that a touchscreen on a Bold is bloody genius.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk
    06-05-12 07:11 PM
    If only BlackBerry had released this Device instead of the Bold2 .. it would be Game over competition

Of-course with the same Specs as it has now lol
    06-05-12 07:12 PM
    Can a mod fix my topic please ... Converted not 'Coverted'
    06-05-12 07:17 PM
    Yes me too. It amazes me how much I use the touch screen without thinking about it.

...And also how funny it is when I use other bb's and wonder why the screen isn't working with several swipes of the finger.
    06-05-12 07:19 PM
    When I just got my 9900 I was using the touch screen mainly for browsing,. But now it's like automagically my brain instructs my fingers to use it

This Touchscreen + qwerty really is a priceless feeling, I really look forward to using this device daily.

Now can Rim move the BlackBerry logo to above the speaker gril and extend the screen about a half inch more lol

Naw just kidding..
    06-05-12 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD