I was searching in my options and found something interesting....

Go to: Options/Security/Advanced Security Settings/TLS

Under Device TLS you will see 'Server Exceptions'. Do you notice rs.gwallet.com? I checked the certificate and its not VeriSign (the ONLY certificate that you can trust).

So i looked up this gWallet, and found that it is pretty much an add agency. So i deleted it. everything still works correctly...

Where did this come from and why? I don't trust it, and my blackberry works just fine without it, so neither should you. Or you can, whatever
    09-26-11 08:10 AM
    Its not in mine. I think its because you visited some websites and that was being added.

- Charles
    09-26-11 08:20 AM
    Cool, thanks Charles. At least we know it can happen, and how to get rid of it.
    09-26-11 08:24 AM

Under Device TLS you will see 'Server Exceptions'. Do you notice rs.gwallet.com? I checked the certificate and its not VeriSign (the ONLY certificate that you can trust).

So i looked up this gWallet, and found that it is pretty much an add agency. So i deleted it. everything still works correctly...

Where did this come from and why? I don't trust it, and my blackberry works just fine without it, so neither should you. Or you can, whatever
    There are many other reputable Certificate Authorities other than VeriSign.
    09-26-11 08:33 AM
    RadiumOne - Results Powered by Connections
    this is in association with wallet
    09-26-11 10:32 AM

gWallet is a virtual currency Platform. Not an ad company.
    09-26-11 10:40 AM
    Acha... yea i did some research too and RadiumOne popped up (they renamed it). i did some reading and it looked like it was an add agency.

SO what is it then? bad? nothing to worry about?
    09-26-11 05:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD