There was an article a little ways back about how addicted adam shefter, espn nfl insider, is to his blackberry. As I'm watching espn this morning and they bring him on about the bears cutler being hurt, there he sits with his BOLD 9900 sitting between his legs. Love it, can't even part during the middle of live showing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-11 01:12 PM
    There was an article a little ways back about how addicted adam shefter, espn nfl insider, is to his blackberry. As I'm watching espn this morning and they bring him on about the bears cutler being hurt, there he sits with his BOLD 9900 sitting between his legs. Love it, can't even part during the middle of live showing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would think Adam is like every other BB carrying addict. Addicted. And let's face it: we judge Adam's usefulness on how much info he can tell us before someone else can! So he HAS to have it with him in case someone tweets, calls, bbms or messages him. He uses his berry for communication, which is the way he makes a living. Neat tho to know he's got it with him all the time.
    11-21-11 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD