I was in my download folder which is where all my downloaded apps are stored, and I meant to delete one app but instead I accidentally tapped 'clear all.' Now I still have all my apps but they are in my 'all' folder which was e relief that I had not lost them. But very inconvenient as I have to manually search for them in my phone now and I have a blank downloads folder. I have tried to move them to the downloads folder but my phone won't let me. Please does anyone know how I can move all my downloaded apps back into the downloads folder? The only way I can think of is to uninstall them then re install them as they will automatically go straight into my downloads folder, but I want to avoid this as all my saved history in my apps wiLl be lost. Please help!!!!
    01-07-12 09:07 PM
    Where is that please??! Sorry for being dumb!
    01-07-12 09:25 PM
    Where is that please??! Sorry for being dumb!

From the homescreen... BB button then manage panels. Put a check mark on download. Then swipe to change panels on homescreen.

01-07-12 09:28 PM
    Cannot swipe to change panels? Sorry for my stupidness!!
    01-07-12 09:42 PM
    How about the manual. Have you read that?
    01-07-12 09:45 PM
    What happens when you touch the icons and quickly swipe left or right? You should get different panels - All, Media, Downloads, Favorites, and Frequent are available by default.
    01-07-12 09:49 PM
    Its letting me swipe and the download panel is there it just won't let me move any apps into the download pannel where they originally were, so its just empty and looks rubbish! Thans for your help guys but I'm just gonna create a folder and put all apps in there. Annoying though as the download panel looks naked!!
    01-07-12 10:21 PM
    Thanks for your help giys, I am new to this as you can see!
    01-07-12 10:47 PM
    Thanks for your help giys, I am new to this as you can see!

No worries... That's what is so great about Crackberry. You gotta start somewhere. Give it some time and pretty soon you'll be helping someone with their questions.

01-07-12 11:00 PM
    I was in my download folder which is where all my downloaded apps are stored, and I meant to delete one app but instead I accidentally tapped 'clear all.' Now I still have all my apps but they are in my 'all' folder which was e relief that I had not lost them. But very inconvenient as I have to manually search for them in my phone now and I have a blank downloads folder. I have tried to move them to the downloads folder but my phone won't let me. Please does anyone know how I can move all my downloaded apps back into the downloads folder? The only way I can think of is to uninstall them then re install them as they will automatically go straight into my downloads folder, but I want to avoid this as all my saved history in my apps wiLl be lost. Please help!!!!
    I've literally just done the EXACT same thing- nice to know I'm not alone. Did you manage to fix it in the end?
    02-03-12 01:58 PM
    You may have disable all the panels and only have the All. Click on BB button on the main screen --> Manage Panels --> Make sure Downloads is checked.

I removed downloads and Frequent from the panel list and if you remove all of them, you will only see one panel and you cannot swipe.
    02-03-12 02:07 PM
    I've literally just done the EXACT same thing- nice to know I'm not alone. Did you manage to fix it in the end?
    You can try deleting theme settings.

You'll need to plug in your phone and use Desktop Manager to make a backup, then do a selective restore of everything EXCEPT theme settings. Ideally anything you added should go back into Downloads. Alternatively you can selectively delete theme settings by using the "Delete" option in Device tab on Desktop Manager.
    02-03-12 04:29 PM
    You may have disable all the panels and only have the All. Click on BB button on the main screen --> Manage Panels --> Make sure Downloads is checked.

I removed downloads and Frequent from the panel list and if you remove all of them, you will only see one panel and you cannot swipe.
    They figured out how to do that. The op wants to put all his downloaded apps back into the folder.
    02-03-12 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD