Hi all, I know this topic has been around for awhile; but however, there's no 'proper' solution at the end on this particular problem. I'd used BB curve 8250, BB 9700 before and the problem didn't seem to be as big as the one on my current BB 9900 now. When I'd an email coming in, it rings as usual and blinks for a few times before it stopped and that's it.

Usually it would last longer than just a mere few minutes; (as compared to other BB models that I've used before) and would regain the blinking when I 'touched' the phone, like picked up the phone and having contact with the phone and will only stop when I read the message. However, it did not flash even though I picked the phone up and when the phone's backlight is still up, it actually just rings when there's messages coming in BUT no LED lights blinking at all.

This has started to worry me and I've checked the options; e.g, untick the coverage indicator and by the way, also has bebuzz installed. However, that shouldn't affect the part on the messages, emails, BBMs and stuff because I did not get the full version. Hence, only incoming calls and missed calls' would be affected by BeBuzz.

So... any ideas on this? Or is anyone having this problem as well and have found a solution for it? I'd be glad if I could get your constructive responses. Thank you! (:
    10-18-11 06:26 AM
    You can change the options in the change profiles area

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-11 07:17 AM
    I had a similar problem on my old 9000 a few years back after id installed one of those coloured led indicator apps! unistalled it and the problem went away.

hope that helps.
    10-18-11 06:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD