Hey Everyone,

I came back to BB for the Torch1 and now with the Torch2 and the Bold 9930 there has been some discussion regarding which is better. I think the answer is really a question of preference so I will try not to tip my hand and let you see a couple of videos of how the screens and internet speeds compare.

Frankly, it may come down to liking the larger screen or the larger keyboard. I actually am fortunate enough to have both (work related) and think they are both awesome. As a reminder the Bold 9930 has NFC and the new (controversial) camera. The Torch has H+ or Faux 4G and no NFC.

I'm glad we have new BB's and choices so I'm not here to say one is better than the other but just provide information so you decide.
    Web 1 WiFi On

Web 2 WiFi On

Web 3 WiFi On

Web 4 WiFi Off

Web 5 WiFi Off

YouTube Video Comparison
    Last edited by guerllamo7; 09-21-11 at 04:11 PM.
    09-21-11 03:59 PM
    Hey Everyone,

I came back to BB for the Torch1 and now with the Torch2 and the Bold 9930 there has been some discussion regarding which is better. I think the answer is really a question of preference so I will try not to tip my hand and let you see a couple of videos of how the screens and internet speeds compare.

Frankly, it may come down to liking the larger screen or the larger keyboard. I actually am fortunate enough to have both (work related) and think they are both awesome. As a reminder the Bold 9930 has NFC and the new (controversial) camera. The Torch has H+ or Faux 4G and no NFC.

I'm glad we have new BB's and choices so I'm not here to say one is better than the other but just provide information so you decide.
    Web 1 WiFi On

Web 2 WiFi On

Web 3 WiFi On

Web 4 WiFi Off

Web 5 WiFi Off

YouTube Video Comparison
    I am a physical keyboard kind of guy myself but I think in your post the one word that says it all is Preference. If you are a BB user you either love a virtual keyboard or Physical, One or the other.

Again not one BETTER over the other..."PREFERENCE".
    09-21-11 07:00 PM
    The new bold has one advantage and its the keyboard. By far the best keyboard to date that rim has! The torch has a much smaller keyword and there is a big difference IMO.
    09-21-11 07:04 PM
    The new bold has one advantage and its the keyboard. By far the best keyboard to date that rim has! The torch has a much smaller keyword and there is a big difference IMO.
    I won't deny that and is the reason I upgraded to the 9930. It took me 1 test message and an email to my best friend to tell him I was standing in a VZW store getting a new 9930 because ofthe keyboard.... The rest of the candy including the OS was secondary to me. Well maybe not the OS....
    09-21-11 07:10 PM
    I won't deny that and is the reason I upgraded to the 9930. It took me 1 test message and an email to my best friend to tell him I was standing in a VZW store getting a new 9930 because ofthe keyboard.... The rest of the candy including the OS was secondary to me. Well maybe not the OS....
    It's a nice one.. The Bold Blackberry is just something that not everyone can understand... I think that if most people were into "Work and invest" more then "Play and rest" then Blackberry Bold would be the most selling device on the globe.
    09-21-11 10:27 PM
    Hey Everyone,

Web 1 WiFi On

Web 2 WiFi On

Web 3 WiFi On

Web 4 WiFi Off

Web 5 WiFi Off

YouTube Video Comparison

Dude, umm I can tell in your videos you're pressing the Trackpads on both Devices one at at a time with one hand...therefore it's always going to be the Torch 9810 that wins because it has a few seconds ahead of the Bold.

Try pressing the trackpads on both devices at the same with Two hands. You're probably get a better comparison.
    09-21-11 10:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD