Anybody else having a weird noise happen when they click their trackpad? Its kind of a squeek and it feels a little weird when pushed down.. It only happens at a few angles, but enough to be pretty annoying. Will it fix itself over time or like whats going on? Its pretty frustrating although its such a little problem
    08-18-11 12:01 PM
    No, but i have seen at least 20 threads talking about it.
    08-18-11 12:04 PM
    No squeaks just clicky noise.
    08-18-11 12:05 PM
    Bahh I called up to get a replacement :/ Hopefully I don't get unlucky with this one too :/
    08-18-11 12:39 PM
    mine squeaks slightly, but I think it'll go away once you break it in.

The device is built with such precision and that the components are packed tightly together which can cause the trackpad to squeak a little. At least that's what I think how it is.
    08-18-11 01:26 PM
    mine squeaks slightly, but I think it'll go away once you break it in.

The device is built with such precision and that the components are packed tightly together which can cause the trackpad to squeak a little. At least that's what I think how it is.
    I thought that too, but looking really closely, the trackpad is actually pretty much touching the top right, whereas there is a decent amount of space on the bottom and left. That being said, maybe over time it will fix itself, but that's taking a risk and I they are sending me a brand new phone in the mail to replace this because it is within the worry free warrenty or w.e (maybe a week or 30 days within purchase, idk). But I would reccommend just getting a replacement.. They ship it to you and you can transfer the data then ship the bad one back.. Its not like you are going without your phone for a few days or even a few hours. Up to you though :P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-11 01:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD