I have read all the threads on the service books and I have tried everything. I have called T-Mobile and also Blackberry and neither can give me the service books. I just got 2 of these unlocked 9930's and if I can't get the service books I might as well put it with Sprint ( which I don't want to do ). I can make calls and receive text and use the wi-fi but, without reg. the host table and gett the service books I can not get online. I am on the lower case edge. I do have the apn correct epc.tmobile.com Can someone help?
    11-16-11 10:41 PM
    I have read all the threads on the service books and I have tried everything. I have called T-Mobile and also Blackberry and neither can give me the service books. I just got 2 of these unlocked 9930's and if I can't get the service books I might as well put it with Sprint ( which I don't want to do ). I can make calls and receive text and use the wi-fi but, without reg. the host table and gett the service books I can not get online. I am on the lower case edge. I do have the apn correct epc.tmobile.com Can someone help?
    The first thing is that you have the 9930 which is not a T-Mobile device. T-Mobile has the 9900.
    11-16-11 10:44 PM
    The first thing is that you have the 9930 which is not a T-Mobile device. T-Mobile has the 9900.

Yes I already know that... I think the " Sprint " name at the bottom of it gave it away.
    11-16-11 10:52 PM
    By the way... I was just at T-Mobile tonight in Gulfview Sq mall in Port Richey, Fl and they DO have the 9930. I was using the demo one in the store and they also have cases and chargers and such for the 9930.
    11-16-11 10:57 PM
    T-mobile sell the Bold 9900 not the 9930.
    11-16-11 11:05 PM
    So before everyone keeps bashing the op I think he/she is aware tmobile sells the 9900 not 9930, but you can unlock a 9930 and the op is looking for service books. So back to topic I am trying the 9550 service books and will let you know if it works, if you want to try it yourself I've attached the service books.
    11-17-11 12:35 AM
    Thank you so much and i will try it and let you know.
    11-17-11 10:05 PM
    guess what guys, i have used the above mentioned ipd file with instructions from this link
    http://forums.crackberry.com/storm-t...m-95xx-107154/

my apc url is : epc.tmobile.com

i am able to browse thru diff web pages over my browser on 9930 with t-mobile BB plan (prepaid) .. i am not able to receive emails or use BBM ???

i tried going to the accts page on t-mobile and registering the device but it wont work .. any help is greatly appreciateed!!
    12-02-11 09:38 PM
    any luck guys ??? i am wondering if i shud switch to postpaid to get "actual cust support" on thi isssue .. any input not necessarily a solution is greatly appreciated !!!!!!
    12-03-11 08:50 AM
    I have an unlocked Verizon 9930. When I plugged in a AT&T sim card which already has BIS plan, it just works. I have uppercase EDGE and email/BBM works fine. I guess your situation is similar, you just need to make sure your t mobile card has the right BIS data plan before using it on 9930.
    12-03-11 08:58 AM
    it is on the right BIS plan .. i was using a 9650 unlocked from sprint before buying this 9930 ...i see the same on my t-mobile act page and so does the cust support guy confirm !!!
    12-03-11 09:10 AM

its pretty simple

first watch this video

then use any tmobile blackberry to backup it's service books

last upload the backed up service books to ur 9930 worked for me (restart ur phone)

also call tmobile and make sure ur device imei is updated in their system or gps n bbm will not work

you can donate me with prayers
    02-02-12 09:37 AM
    im using unlocked 9930 from verizon on simple mobile bis plan and i managed with this tutorial

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...mobile-696013/

to activate almost all features except email,i have upper case EGDE that means that i have bis connection,internet works normaly both native browsers plus opera and all java aplications when they need data,email is little harder to activate but i know its possible,i try to replace service books from tmobile because simple and tmob running on the same networks but no luck for now i use combination of both apn but nothing happend still,but its little veired because i allready got message from rim that my device is registered on wirelles network which i allready did it sending the registration message,but when i try sequence for setting up the email i got message that i need to go to advanced system settings and send registration message,and under host routing table i have a lot of data and information its not empy like before need some help with this i know its possible...

hmm and what about pin number in bold i heard that some locked blackberry phones even if we unlocked them a pin stays on original network??? i called simple mobile cus care and ask them if my imei number from the sim card is in the database and it is,didnt ask for pin maybe that is the problem what you guys think about it?
    Last edited by vigorito; 02-12-12 at 12:55 AM.
    02-12-12 12:52 AM
    CHECK MY THREAD AND FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AND YOU GOING TO HAVE A FULLY WORKING BLACKBERRY WITH TMOBILE OR SIMPLE MOBILE

02-13-12 08:21 AM
    let me know if u got any luck or if u need help
    02-13-12 08:25 AM
    These threads need to be consolidated somehow. it's confusing.
    02-13-12 10:36 AM
    CHECK MY THREAD AND FOLLOW ALL THE STEPS AND YOU GOING TO HAVE A FULLY WORKING BLACKBERRY WITH TMOBILE OR SIMPLE MOBILE

Hi

So I just got an unlocked bb bold 9930 off ebay and I used my T-Mobile sim with BIS Data plan but I was sad to see that the phone is only working with Edge. I tried your technique but i couldnt even get through Step 3, Also the link you gave for the T-Mo service book doesnt work i need help!
    03-08-12 01:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD