Can any one tell me how to turn on the sms delivery confirmation?
    I can find it under message settings for mms but not sms.
    09-07-11 03:11 PM
    Go to where you have found the settings for MMS, a few lines above that, you'll see 'SMS' and 'Delivery Report'... Tick the box.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-11 06:06 PM
    For some reason i don't have that option under "SMS". Could that be carrier related(sprint)? Or maybe a problem with OS v.7.0.0.241?
    09-07-11 07:32 PM
    Does Sprint that for SMS?
    09-07-11 07:48 PM
    I have Sprint and I have the options. When I'm in texting I go to options. Scroll to the bottom. Version 241

09-07-11 08:10 PM
    I have Sprint and I have the options. When I'm in texting I go to options. Scroll to the bottom. Version 241

That's exactly what i'm doing. Are you sure you can find these options under "sms" not "mms"?
    09-07-11 09:17 PM
    I have it as well. Stock OS.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-07-11 09:21 PM
    I have it as well. Stock OS.

Yes I get the same as in your attached photo, but if you scroll up a little, right above "multimedia reception", you will find that all that is under "mms".
    There is "confirm delivery" and "confirm read" but both under "mms", I have them both checked yet when i send an sms message I only get the check mark, never the "D" or the "R".
    09-07-11 10:46 PM
    So everyone is getting the "D" then "R" after sending an sms?
    Because I called sprint and the guy just told me that the 9930 doesn't support sms delivery reports, only mms.
    09-09-11 03:08 PM
    So everyone is getting the "D" then "R" after sending an sms?
    Because I called sprint and the guy just told me that the 9930 doesn't support sms delivery reports, only mms.

I don't use it. I actually don't use my bb for sms right now.

09-09-11 08:05 PM
    I have the option for both sms and mms and I have all boxes "ticked" but I do not get a "D" report after sending a "mms" message, only the sms messages. I have Verizon. I do not know why I don't get the "D" report...maybe it's a Verizon thing?
    09-15-11 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD