When i reply to a sms or mms that was sent to multiple people, why does it go to all receiptiants? Why not just the sender? No option for reply all... different then my storm. Am i missing something?
    10-02-11 12:18 AM
    When i reply to a sms or mms that was sent to multiple people, why does it go to all receiptiants? Why not just the sender? No option for reply all... different then my storm. Am i missing something?
    only time i recall seeing something like this is when i was sending an MMS to multiple recipients and a box appeared that said something like "allow reply to all"..this leads me to believe that maybe all future communications depend upon what the initial sender decides?

sounds ridiculous - but, that's all i've seen or can think of so far..
    10-02-11 12:42 AM
    When someone send you a email that has been addressed to a group, and you choose reply, it should give you a choice to either reply to the whole group or the sender. I am thinking the same applys to the SMS or MMS.
    10-02-11 12:47 AM
    When someone send you a email that has been addressed to a group, and you choose reply, it should give you a choice to either reply to the whole group or the sender. I am thinking the same applys to the SMS or MMS.
    correct. I am hoping it does, anything else would be unacceptable.
    10-02-11 12:48 AM
    That is crazy, when i reply to the sender, if they sent it to a bunch of people, i get several "who is this?" responses. it took me some time to figure out hitting reply was replying to all. This is a bug in OS7. Should not be this way. If i want to reply to all, i should have to select "reply all".
    10-02-11 01:48 AM
    My son-inlaw sent myself and several of his friends a picture of him in a car. I replied to that picture and I had several responses as you did. I know what your talking about. So, I fugured to prevent this is to replay to him in a seperate message about the subject.
    10-03-11 12:12 AM
    My son-inlaw sent myself and several of his friends a picture of him in a car. I replied to that picture and I had several responses as you did. I know what your talking about. So, I fugured to prevent this is to replay to him in a seperate message about the subject.
    That is the only way around it that I have found. I am surprised this has not been mentioned more. I hope this is fixed in an update.
    10-03-11 12:11 PM
    I am having the same problem. If the message was sent to multiple persons and I reply, everyone receives my response. Also, regarding mms, why did they take the abiity to "cc" and "bcc" away. That was a very useful feature for me. Anyone know how I can enable that on a Sprint 9930. Any 3rd party apps that address thas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-11 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD