56 123
tools
    oh man I want this.....
    thank you OP!!!!
    06-19-11 12:53 PM
    thanks so much !!!!
    awesome pics
    06-19-11 01:42 PM
    After living in racist Canada for over ten years since I was a little kid(my parents moved here), I always assume all Western people to be racist or religious bigots, unless otherwise proven you are not. Its obvious in this recession for sure.

Anyway.... Thanks for the photos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I know that this thread had been closed and cleaned up. However, I imagine that the posts left behind are subject to discussion.

I missed the whole of the racist comments but there is one thing that I would like to point out. The bolded section is as much evidence of racism as any. I see that statement to be racist itself. That someone who doesn't know me would assume that I am a racist simply because I'm a Westerner is as racist as whichever racist comment began this discussion.

I don't have to prove to anyone that I am not a racist. I expect people I meet to take me at face value and in the same neutrality as I meet them.

For the record, I am half Cuban and half Irish. Both are subject, and have been subject, to racism and ethnocentrism. So I will not be judged merely because due to my colouring I appear to be Northern European. And I resent the implication that the accidental location of my birth denotes me as a racist. Had I been born in Cuba instead of Ireland I would not have been judged racist? I am the same person. I will be judged for my actions and not for the soil upon which I was born.

Apologies, Wulf. I thought about this long and hard before posting.
    Last edited by Qbnkelt; 06-19-11 at 02:12 PM.
    06-19-11 01:48 PM
    Those pics were... sexy.
    06-19-11 02:56 PM
    After seeing the pictures.
    06-20-11 12:41 AM
    I love kokyo! Best Bold Touch pics EVER!!
    06-20-11 01:22 AM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD