how can racist comments NOT be handled by the mods? His comments were way out of line
    06-17-11 02:16 PM
    I think he just meant the "guy", but poor choice of wording.
    06-17-11 03:04 PM
    After living in racist Canada for over ten years since I was a little kid(my parents moved here), I always assume all Western people to be racist or religious bigots, unless otherwise proven you are not. Its obvious in this recession for sure.

Anyway.... Thanks for the photos.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Where in Canada? The country is bigger than the USA.
    Last edited by grahamf; 06-17-11 at 03:30 PM.
    06-17-11 03:26 PM
    canada imo is by far a racist country... i cant believe you said that...

anyways get this thread back on topic
    06-17-11 03:49 PM
    Moar pics sir?
    06-17-11 04:03 PM
    The mods needs to lock this thread. This is getting out of hand.

Racism is NOT tolerated here.
    06-17-11 04:32 PM
    The mods needs to lock this thread. This is getting out of hand.

Racism is NOT tolerated here.
    Maybe Greg just made a spelling error?

06-17-11 04:47 PM
    Maybe Greg just made a spelling error?

Did you not read other people's posts? It's not the spelling error.
    06-17-11 07:38 PM
    It was a clearly racsist remark...I'm suprised he didn't mention chinece holding it with a chopstick

06-17-11 07:57 PM
    Time out for clean up.
    06-17-11 08:08 PM
    Nope, read through this, and I think ya'll are blowing Gregg's post way out of proportion. The poster talking about assuming everyone is racist brings the point home. If you look at everything with that view, you'll see hate constantly, where there is none.

Now, let's focus (yes, I made a punny ), and get back on topic.
    06-17-11 08:35 PM
    that's what i was thinking i didn't see anything racist
    06-17-11 08:58 PM
    that's what i was thinking i didn't see anything racist
    All I saw was the canadian stereotyping, or at least failure to specify (like if I mentioned my time in germany without mentioning I toured Auschwitz)

'cus calling all of canada rasist is kinda like saying the UK can't brew tea right. (i think... I'm not from the UK)
    06-17-11 09:38 PM
    Sorry. All I was trying to say is that there shouldn't be his nationality randomly stuck into the post. I mean. Saying he should get a better camera is fine.

Saying that the chinese should make a better camera is not.

06-18-11 12:38 AM
    Agreed, as I said poor choice of wording, now I didn t take it as racism.
    On the original post, can we have more pics? What features are working? Wikitude?
    06-18-11 02:02 AM
    GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

more pics please
    06-18-11 09:24 AM
    wow....now I'm curious as to what happened before Wulf got in here....

Love the pics but I do have one question....doesn't it seem a bit flat? The keyboard is reminiscent of the Droid Pro in that it seems the keys are flush instead of a bit raised. That would be uncomfortable, it seems.
    Then again I could be wrong. Don't have my glasses on and I'm blind as a bat.
    06-19-11 05:17 AM
    or better a video?
    06-19-11 05:33 AM
    wow....now I'm curious as to what happened before Wulf got in here....

Love the pics but I do have one question....doesn't it seem a bit flat? The keyboard is reminiscent of the Droid Pro in that it seems the keys are flush instead of a bit raised. That would be uncomfortable, it seems.
    Then again I could be wrong. Don't have my glasses on and I'm blind as a bat.
    Not a big deal. People interpeted a comment as racist but it really turned out that their own replies (not replys) were racist and not the op.

If these device are really in China it will not be long before private enterprise has them on eBay for us to buy! This is great news.
    06-19-11 06:21 AM
    this *is* good news! Although I'm not keen on getting one on eBay....I'm sure a lot of folks will, and we'll get valuable feedback.
    My hubby is really driving me crazy over this phone. Hate to admit I nearly bit his head off yesterday when he asked me to check the forums for updates....for the millionth time...
    06-19-11 06:33 AM
    People are way too sensitive these days. I saw nothing racist about the comment.

I say the op was from China. I saw blurry pictures. I saw a comment that was about the blurry pictures from someone that happened to be from China. I guess it would not have been racist if he said I think the op needs a better camera or the op needs to learn how to take pictures.

If you want to know what racism is you need to ask someone that oppressed by it.

Anyway I hope this and the storm3 or whatever they call it come out soon. Oh dang it now I'm being racist because I called the whatever the storm replacement is going to be named a storm3.
    06-19-11 06:34 AM
    this *is* good news! Although I'm not keen on getting one on eBay....I'm sure a lot of folks will, and we'll get valuable feedback.
    My hubby is really driving me crazy over this phone. Hate to admit I nearly bit his head off yesterday when he asked me to check the forums for updates....for the millionth time...
    ALL of us are upset over the recent news. Time to just settle for the long haul and enjoy what ever hardware we are using for now. There is so much new stuff coming out it is hard to keep track.
    06-19-11 06:38 AM
    I know. I'm eager to get my hands on whatever releases first.
    06-19-11 06:56 AM
    I was offered a Torch 2 for $2500 and actually thought about it for a minute or so before I came back to my senses
    06-19-11 11:12 AM
    please see some more pics
    06-19-11 12:47 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD