Just got my phone sent overnight. Unboxed and the screen seems to "shake" almost like when you try to video tape an old school computer monitor. Almost like there is interference or refresh issues with the screen. I noticed it comes and goes. Anyone else experiencing this?

It is real apparent when sending a new bbm with the blank grey background.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-17-11 04:56 PM
    Ive had mine running for about 24 hours now and have not experienced that.
    08-17-11 05:00 PM
    It's probably faulty, you should get it replaced.
    08-17-11 05:02 PM
    When does it come and when does it go. I have not had this ever happen on my 9900 but is there a possibility of some strong electrical or magnetic field when this shaking happens? A large speaker or old CRT monitor, etc?
    08-17-11 05:06 PM
    I had thought the same, possibly EME, but is not happening around other devices or anything that woud be emitting.

Thinking maybe a burn-in issue since it seems to be getting progressively less since unboxing. It was constant at power-up.

On vacation so if still happening when I return home I'm going to swap.
    08-17-11 06:31 PM
    No issues here no physical shake here. Do you mean how fluid the screen is?

08-17-11 06:35 PM
    No, screen almost ripples likes there's issue with refresh rate or frequency, similar like you see with interference.
    08-17-11 06:51 PM
    I had the same issue... It just went away after 24hrs. FWIW, it was made in Mexico.
    08-17-11 07:35 PM
    did the issue resolve itself, as i got my bold today, and i had the same issue.
    08-25-11 03:01 PM
    100% defective. Replace it.

08-25-11 03:07 PM
    I had thought the same, possibly EME, but is not happening around other devices or anything that woud be emitting.

Thinking maybe a burn-in issue since it seems to be getting progressively less since unboxing. It was constant at power-up.

On vacation so if still happening when I return home I'm going to swap.
    so what happened with your bold?
    08-25-11 03:10 PM
    replace it!
    08-25-11 04:33 PM
    ok so this is what i've found, whenever i do a battery pull, i get a shaky screen immediately thereafter, if i then do another battery bull the shakiness is gone. And this cycle repeats itself! I don't get it at all, but for the time being as long as i don't do another battery pull, it will work fine and if i have to do a battery pull, then i will get a shaky screen which can then be resolved by doing another battery pull. Don't ask me why this is, I have no clue. If anyone can shed some light on this issue, please be my guest.
    08-25-11 04:48 PM
    simple solution for you.... replace it... should not do that at alll
    08-25-11 06:45 PM
    The demo device I tried at VZW did the same thing LOL
    08-25-11 07:32 PM
    Yep, mine started the shaky screen today....day 2 of me owning the device. I have a replacement coming tomorrow because of other issues, so hopefully I won't have to deal with this on the new one.
    08-25-11 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD