I received my 9930 today and it is amazing. The speed is to die for, this is what we should have had a year ago. But moving on I have had several issues. All three email accounts did not work ( had to call Verizon and they repaired...if anyone has similar problems) the email setup told me application was having issues and to try again later. Seems my number was in limbo with RIM.
    The trackpad is making a noise like something is arcing or shorting out when I scroll....it works fine but noise is annoying.
    A few apps don't work..or work well....the Weather Channel is glitchy..kinda of flashes constantly
    Tapatalk will not load.....keeps trying to load but will not.
    Dropbox will not open...it leaves me with a white screen
    Crackberry wallpaper changer will not resize saved photos on my memory card
    • I am sure some of this may not be tuned for OS7 but it would be nice to know what apps are compatible at this time. Don't want to purchase an app that I can't use.....anyone know if Berryweather will work on 7?
    08-16-11 08:40 PM
    not all apps are gonna work on work on OS 7 yet. as far as the trackpad, that is not normal, if i were you i would exchange it

and yes berryweather and all other bellshare apps work on OS 7
    08-16-11 08:45 PM
    not all apps are gonna work on work on OS 7 yet. as far as the trackpad, that is not normal, if i were you i would exchange it

and yes berryweather and all other bellshare apps work on OS 7
    Only the pay version of berryweather. The free version hasn't been updated yet.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 08:48 PM
    Although I would not think it is the default the trackpad has a setting called "Audible Roll" or something like that.

It is (in OS6) under options -- typing and input -- trackpad sensitivity. See if it's on. When on it does make an annoying staticy type of sound.

market58 likes this.
    08-16-11 08:52 PM
    Berryweather is one of the few apps I actually pay for. You pay for it once and that's it. I had it on my 9650, got a Droid 3 for a month (mistake) and I just installed it on my 9930. You just have to transfer your new PIN to the license key and it activated just fine.
    08-16-11 09:26 PM
    I can't seem to figure out HOW to install BerryWeather...its my favorite app...any help?...it shows in AppWorld BUT says I have to pay AGAIN!!...LOVE my 9930!!!!!

08-16-11 10:20 PM
    I can't seem to figure out HOW to install BerryWeather...its my favorite app...any help?...it shows in AppWorld BUT says I have to pay AGAIN!!...LOVE my 9930!!!!!

bellshare.com - Transfer Activation Code

PS: Stop hijacking threads.
    08-16-11 10:24 PM
    The trackpad might just be a squeak sound rather than a shorting. Mine made if for a litte while and quieted down - it isn't like that horrendous Torch squeak. If it really annoying then return it.
    bobj66 likes this.
    08-16-11 10:33 PM
    Ok blaze you are SOOOO COOOL...HAHAHAHA...4REAL...OS7 & BERRYWEATHER!!!???!!!...SHUT UP...my BeWeather ROCKS!!!

08-16-11 11:08 PM
    The trackpad might just be a squeak sound rather than a shorting. Mine made if for a litte while and quieted down - it isn't like that horrendous Torch squeak. If it really annoying then return it.
    Btw, got it today, awesome.....my trackpad creaks a bit JUST as start to depress it, but I don't care, too minor for me.
    But the BlackBerry (menu) button is hard to press down on and isn't as tactile as the Back or escape area of the sort of slide bbar area. Again, seems minor for now.

08-16-11 11:10 PM
    Only the pay version of berryweather. The free version hasn't been updated yet.

Are you sure? I downloaded a version for 7.0 and loaded it tonight.
    08-16-11 11:18 PM
    Btw, got it today, awesome.....my trackpad creaks a bit JUST as start to depress it, but I don't care, too minor for me.
    But the BlackBerry (menu) button is hard to press down on and isn't as tactile as the Back or escape area of the sort of slide bbar area. Again, seems minor for now.

That's it...Start a new thread that says the new phone sux.

j/k...Any issues I've seen are trivial to the what's awesome on this thing.
    08-16-11 11:19 PM
    Although I would not think it is the default the trackpad has a setting called "Audible Roll" or something like that.

It is (in OS6) under options -- typing and input -- trackpad sensitivity. See if it's on. When on it does make an annoying staticy type of sound.

Thanks.....you were right on I unchecked "Audible Roll" and problem solved!
    08-17-11 04:09 AM
    That's it...Start a new thread that says the new phone sux.

j/k...Any issues I've seen are trivial to the what's awesome on this thing.
    It's minor for me now, but maybe it'll wear down sooner....bahh who knows. Seriously I hate the hassle anyway..

08-17-11 12:02 PM
    other issues:
    NO voicemail icon - Sprint Visual Voicemail DOES NOT work with this OS
    NO Pandora
    Lots of Apps on App World = not for OS7
    How can you make an OS that is not backwards compatible
    Fix by Aug 20 or Sprint gets the phone back and $35 restock fee from me.
    Will be very bummed.
    08-27-11 06:39 AM
    MY World in App World does not load
    Email setup is "temporarily unavalaible"
    Blackberry protect is unavalaible

All else works fine. I hope they send us fixes for this!
    08-27-11 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD