Greetings!

Picked up a 9930 a couple days ago.

I'm pretty sure I had a row of icons on the bottom of the screen when the panels where minimized, but all of a sudden now I don't have any icons at all with panels minimized.

Tried all I know to find a setting somewhere, but no joy.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
    12-02-11 01:15 PM
    Drag up with your finger, but only drag up to show one row of icons and it should stay there.

The device 'learns' how many rows you like, so if you leave it at one row, when you swipe down for 'all' the panel should minimize to one row, not no icons.
    12-02-11 01:17 PM
    Highlight the bar at the bottom of the screen, and press the trackpad to maximize it.

Now touch the blue bar and drag it down so only one row of icons show. Let go... sorted
    12-02-11 01:18 PM
    Thanks guys......... you're the best!

Now this is what I remember CrackBerry to be. People helping people.

Pity the PlayBook forums have become what they have become

Again, many thanks!!
    SaMaster14 likes this.
    12-02-11 01:47 PM
    One other tip is that from the homescreen, a double-click of the BB button will maximize the panel, and another double-click will minimize back to where it was. I often prefer this to swiping especially when using 1 handed because sometimes I miss the little swipe bar.
    12-02-11 01:53 PM
    One other tip is that from the homescreen, a double-click of the BB button will maximize the panel, and another double-click will minimize back to where it was. I often prefer this to swiping especially when using 1 handed because sometimes I miss the little swipe bar.
    Excellent tip......thank you.
    12-02-11 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD