When selecting the notifications bar you get a list of calendar events, missed calls, and messages. Is there a way to increase the maximum number of items for each section, so that all items show? EX: If I have four calender events for a day, I would like all four to show, not just three.

Thanks!
    08-24-11 10:26 PM
    When selecting the notifications bar you get a list of calendar events, missed calls, and messages. Is there a way to increase the maximum number of items for each section, so that all items show? EX: If I have four calender events for a day, I would like all four to show, not just three.

Thanks!
    Haven't heard of this being possible.. I know you can get a theme that can surely do this for you though.. Not sure it's possible with the current stock theme though :/

Maybe someone else could shed some light on the subject, but from what I know, I don't think it's possible.
    cajayroe likes this.
    08-24-11 10:44 PM
    I have never came across an option for how many items to display in the notification bar. Like flip said when themes start coming out you should be able to find something like this.
    08-24-11 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD