So i still cant find drop box in app world...What happened to ESPN radio app too?

The only 2 things i miss from my 1 year w Iphone 4 is their app world and that pretty screen.

RIM has hit a homerun w Bold 9900 series and now is running out of time to get a real app eco system...I know QNX and Droid coming soon but they better hurry is all i can say.
    09-14-11 03:09 PM
    Drop Box works for 9930... I don't think that it's in the App World yet but Crackberry posted a link: Dropbox for BlackBerry now working on BlackBerry 7 devices | CrackBerry.com

Hope that helps!
    09-14-11 03:11 PM
    So i still cant find drop box in app world...What happened to ESPN radio app too?
    TuneIn Radio carries many ESPN stations. I have ESPN Radio app installed on my Bold 9650 but I rarely use it because TuneIn works just fine when I want to listen to ESPN. The only drawback for me of not having a ESPN Radio app would be the ESPN Radio MLB broadcasts.

Hopefully ESPN gets their radio app updated before November 9. That is when my upgrade is available.
    mustangv8 likes this.
    09-14-11 03:19 PM
    It's coming! Try and be patient as you can be.
    09-14-11 03:20 PM
    once you use tunein radio, you'll never use an individual radio app again. it rocks.
    Coachbulldog and mustangv8 like this.
    09-14-11 03:24 PM
    Another vote for tune in...best radio app ever.
    mustangv8 likes this.
    09-14-11 03:27 PM
    Can't do podcast with tunein radio though
    10-10-11 07:05 PM
    Got to admit that I love love love my espn app for my iPhone. I use it daily. It's the little things that you take for granted. I'm anxiously waiting for the new blackberrys to drop with AT&T, but I do not want to give ip certaint apps, and espn is one of those apps.

Does anyone know if android has an espn app? Maybe when QNX is released, it will be available for use.
    10-10-11 07:33 PM
    once you use tunein radio, you'll never use an individual radio app again. it rocks.
    I like TuneIn radio as well but there are some stations I have trouble getting. Such as WTKA 1050 the ticket out of Detroit. I am a Michigan Wolverine football fan and can't get the games on Saturday...but I can get it at some other times through out the week. Anyone know why this would be?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mustangv8 likes this.
    10-10-11 07:47 PM
    ESPN stations on tunein. Thanks, this is working out OK

But as mentioned, I'm not getting MLB like I am currently with espnradio.com

What about shows like The Herd and Scott Van Pelt? Are those live on one of the affiliates?
    Last edited by melander; 10-10-11 at 09:41 PM.
    10-10-11 09:37 PM

The only 2 things i miss from my 1 year w Iphone 4 is their app world and that pretty screen.

RIM has hit a homerun w Bold 9900 series and now is running out of time to get a real app eco system...I know QNX and Droid coming soon but they better hurry is all i can say.
    Wow - it's RIM's fault the 3rd party apps aren't all ready for the 9900? "They better hurry" Really, or what, you won't buy the 9900 you're still waiting for? Here's a clue - no one cares...

Stick to your iPHONE -
    10-10-11 09:44 PM
    Dropbox working great. Newest update allows you to send attachments directly to your specified Dropbox folder.
    10-10-11 09:50 PM
    dropbox is available. You have to download it OTA though. It sucks on BlackBerry because you cant actually upload files other than pictures
    10-10-11 10:34 PM
    Hey FBA, why dont you actually contribute something positive or just quit displaying your 1st grade iq.
    I have had my 9930 for over a month now. and yes they better hurry or RIM will be the 4th place platform in a field that only 3 will survive in...
    10-10-11 10:56 PM
    Thanks for the posts guys. I just came across this and ended up downloading TuneIn radio tonight. Flycast is what I was using foor radio.
    10-11-11 12:59 AM
    Hey FBA, why dont you actually contribute something positive or just quit displaying your 1st grade iq.
    I have had my 9930 for over a month now. and yes they better hurry or RIM will be the 4th place platform in a field that only 3 will survive in...
    Here we go...another troll...like I said, stick to your ipHONE, since you obviously have no clue -

Go team up with the other lazy useless troll who's to lazy to search - both of you can pound sand. "FAIL".
    10-11-11 05:24 AM
    I like TuneIn radio as well but there are some stations I have trouble getting. Such as WTKA 1050 the ticket out of Detroit. I am a Michigan Wolverine football fan and can't get the games on Saturday...but I can get it at some other times through out the week. Anyone know why this would be?
    I'm not a college football fan and don't know what their restrictions are, but some sports audio broadcasts are not available. Baseball games are not available on any app other than MLB at Bat.
    10-11-11 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD