I left BB once for an Android and have sinced promised myself to never leave RIM again.

I'm content with my new Bold 9930 until the next product, but like the thoughts of many others, RIM is almost there but just failed to match the hype of this one.

Instead of bashing RIM and pouting for every reason that it isn't an Iphone, Lets help them out. Here's a few of my lame suggestions (But, I know the majority of u are far more tech savvy then myself, please help them out with suggestions of your own) :

- improve camera
    - track pad proximity to bottom of touch screen is too near
    - Expand touchsreen to it's limits, seems like a lot of dead space near perimeters.
    - Give us the option to delete or create our own panels..
    - Keep these dimensions, love the form factor.
    08-22-11 02:34 PM
    I think we should be able to run applications from the storage memory. I know that one has been requested a lot.
    08-22-11 02:38 PM
    I think we should be able to run applications from the storage memory. I know that one has been requested a lot.
    some of the apps that are being developed now are being loaded onto the memory card..

some files on the device and some on the SD card...

Jurassic Roller Coaster 3D does this.. it's a 2.2mb app but the larger files you have to download after u fire up the app are installed on your SD card..
    08-22-11 03:24 PM
    some of the apps that are being developed now are being loaded onto the memory card..

some files on the device and some on the SD card...

Jurassic Roller Coaster 3D does this.. it's a 2.2mb app but the larger files you have to download after u fire up the app are installed on your SD card..
    That's a start. Now we need that for all apps.
    08-22-11 03:54 PM
    How about Android Player on BB OS?
    08-22-11 03:56 PM
    No more blackberry OS, QNX next or i'd suggest buying webOS from HP.
    No app memory of about 200MB for applications.
    08-22-11 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD