My Blackberry working great till last night, i plugged it in to charge and went to bed when i woke up a red light keeps on looping for 2-3 second phone not working

what should i do
    Same thing happened to me with my 9900! Telus had to send it to RIM for repairs. Battery swap didn't help.
    11-07-11 09:03 AM
    Any update on this?
    12-11-11 06:24 AM
    mine did this after being on charge not even mins!! i spent all night searching crackberry and trying things but i ended up downloading the os,backing up with bbsak, used blackberry master control program to restore and it worked!! took me awhile because my dm wouldnt recognize my device at first. not sure what post i got it in however, gd luck
    12-12-11 01:04 AM
    Hey everyone, I have done some research and it may be that most of you do already know this.
    The problem that is happening to the bold 9900 when the phone is stuck in a loop and has the red light blinking on and off for 30 seconds - this pertains to only those phones that will not get wiped and will not connect to the computer.

here is your problem --> The charging module is fried because the battery was so drained and the charger overworked trying to get the battery up and running.
    My phone is being fixed right now in Moscow on our electrocis center Gorbushka.
    If you do actually have speciafically this problem, you will need a new charging hardware module to repair this fabulous phone.
    12-12-11 04:56 AM
    i get tired of trying everything , i am really thinking to sell it for parts, and got new Iphone
    12-12-11 06:01 AM
    Hey everyone, I have done some research and it may be that most of you do already know this.
    The problem that is happening to the bold 9900 when the phone is stuck in a loop and has the red light blinking on and off for 30 seconds - this pertains to only those phones that will not get wiped and will not connect to the computer.

here is your problem --> The charging module is fried because the battery was so drained and the charger overworked trying to get the battery up and running.
    If you do actually have speciafically this problem, you will need a new charging hardware module to repair this fabulous phone.
    Maybe we need a charger that can charge the battery out of the phone when it gets really low? Mine usually has better then 50% when I charge it at night. Any ways this is not at all acceptable and Rim should make good on this with repair or replacement to every ones Bold,s, bricked or not. Maybe just a software fix will be all it takes?
    12-12-11 06:21 AM
    i think software fix is a trick
    12-12-11 06:25 AM
    Here is your problem --> The charging module is fried because the battery was so drained and the charger overworked trying to get the battery up and running.
    If this is correct (and it certainly sounds plausible) then it explains why for many people reloading the OS doesn't work. Is the charging module readily available as a spare part? if so, at least those with bricked phones that can't be returned under warranty have some hope of fixing their devices.
    12-12-11 07:31 AM
    I got the same problem and now my 9930 is dead, nothing is blinking nothing at all
    I called Blackberry tech support and explained to her what happened but the only thing she said was take it back to the sprint store....but I already explained to her that i bought the phone thru internet not a sprint store....she just don't care even is the product made from BLACKBERRY, I thought they would honor their product....I won't buy blackberry product no more....
    02-04-12 11:59 AM
    I got the same problem and now my 9930 is dead, nothing is blinking nothing at all
    I called Blackberry tech support and explained to her what happened but the only thing she said was take it back to the sprint store....but I already explained to her that i bought the phone thru internet not a sprint store....she just don't care even is the product made from BLACKBERRY, I thought they would honor their product....I won't buy blackberry product no more....

Get BBSAK for windoze, wipe the phone, get the latest Sprint OS for your BB, connect the phone to Desktop Manager in windoze, install the OS. Unless you have hardware failure, then you are SOOL!
    02-04-12 12:20 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD