Hello all, this is my first post on crackberry (just a huge lurker) because I've encountered a problem that I have not seen on the forum..

Well, what happened is the other day I went to launch Telenav (which I've launched a couple times before with no problem), except this time when I launched it my phone just crashed/shut off. When i went to turn it back on the ring around the touchpad would light up, the Blackberry logo with the bar underneath would show up, however once the bar loaded the tiniest bit the phone would crash/shut off again. I tried many things to fix this however nothing has worked, so I have turned to you guys! Please let me know if you have ever had this problem or what could fix it!!
    10-01-12 04:20 PM
    Also should note, when charging with low battery the "charging logo" shows up, so I'm pretty confident this is some kind of software malfunction when the device boots. I tried wiping it and installing a fresh OS but couldn't get my computer to detect the device since it kept rebooting
    10-01-12 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD