I have a new Sprint 9930 and charge it with the little cube USB charger that came with it. Even after charging overnight the LED is still flashing yellow-green so it seems that the charge never completes. Is there a problem with my charger, battery, or unit? Thanks in advance for the assistance.
    11-30-11 09:49 AM
    I just had this exact problem last night, but using and older BB charger. Unplugged mt 9900 this morning and it never charged. Plugged it in at work on a different charger and got the message that the charger can't charge this device. After a reboot, it's charging normally again. Try a soft boot (ALT + left-shift + del at the same time) and see if that solves it. And do a full backup regularly just in case!
    11-30-11 10:05 AM
    I would try a different charger. I've noticed some issues with the provided charger.
    11-30-11 10:39 AM
    Thank you for all of the replies. I will try the suggestion of a soft reboot and using a different charger. Also, I forgot to mention that after charging the battery, I remove the 9930 from the charger and go into Options-Device to see the battery level. The battery level is at 100 percent. I don't understand why the charge light on the front of the unit doesn't indicate full-charge.
    11-30-11 12:30 PM
    I have had no issues with the in-box charger. Works like a charm.
    11-30-11 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD