Haha, well done there.
    07-06-11 02:49 PM
    i've had the curve 8530, bold 9650 currenly using the storm 2, dropped them all a few times with no scrathces... luckly they all have protectors on the screens... no matter what glass they have id have a protecetor on it, better safe than sorry
    07-06-11 03:46 PM
    i've had the curve 8530, bold 9650 currenly using the storm 2, dropped them all a few times with no scrathces... luckly they all have protectors on the screens... no matter what glass they have id have a protecetor on it, better safe than sorry
    Previous RIM devices used like a hard clear plastic to cover their screens. It would actually deform the image if you put enough pressure on it. The 9900 is real glass and has no flex. Anything will scratch but I am betting this will be very resistant. I would not expect it to survive a drop on a hard surface with out damage.
    07-06-11 05:34 PM
    I'm going to assume they will be using the same glass that they put on the Playbook's screen, which is very tough. I put a screen protector on my 9700 right away, but if it's the same glass then I won't bother on the 9900.
    07-06-11 09:08 PM
    Previous RIM devices used like a hard clear plastic to cover their screens. It would actually deform the image if you put enough pressure on it. The 9900 is real glass and has no flex. Anything will scratch but I am betting this will be very resistant. I would not expect it to survive a drop on a hard surface with out damage.
    I didn't know thay. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 11:05 PM
    I have never scratched a phone in mylife. Keep it in a case and am careful
    07-06-11 11:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD