It doesn't matter. He thinks the iPhone 4 has poor battery life and I don't. No big deal. )
    The subjective part is, I suppose, whether or not you think the iPhone's battery life is "poor" by it's own measure. What's not subjective is whether or not it's as long as a Blackberry 9700's. It's not.
    07-19-11 06:18 PM
    The subjective part is, I suppose, whether or not you think the iPhone's battery life is "poor" by it's own measure. What's not subjective is whether or not it's as long as a Blackberry 9700's. It's not.
    I am sitting here with my bucket of popcorn reading this between Sharke and CX and am very entertained. Keep it up guys!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-19-11 06:28 PM
    Any info on when the 9860 will launch? I heard that the 9860 will launch very close if not the same day as the 9810.
    07-19-11 09:36 PM
    I'm going to shoot myself if I hear anything else about the battery life on an iphone 4
    07-19-11 10:12 PM
    My local AT&T store just pulled every Blackberry off the shelves except the latest Curve last week. Probably getting ready for the new phones. Hopefully it comes out soon.
    probably just needed to dust
    07-19-11 10:21 PM
    I'm going to shoot myself if I hear anything else about the battery life on an iphone 4
    Umm hypothetical... If you do shoot yourself will the battery life on the iPhone last long enough to video you shooting yourself?

Couldn't resist
    07-19-11 10:24 PM
    The iPhones battery isn't bad, I'm guessing most of you haven't used an iPhone for a long period of time and just are talking out the as$ just because of your hate for apple
    07-19-11 11:20 PM
    The iPhones battery isn't bad, I'm guessing most of you haven't used an iPhone for a long period of time and just are talking out the as$ just because of your hate for apple
    My cousins iPhone battery lasted like 5 hours full charge she said. She now has Droid and complains about that too. I have a secondary battery for my 9800 and charge the one not in use while the other is being used. I can easily go for 24 hours without changing. And even then I just pop in the backup and keep on going. If you can't see an advantage here I'd say you should take a long look in the mirror before trying to call out BB users like that again.
    07-19-11 11:31 PM
    My wives iPhone 4's battery lasts all day and then some. Nuff bout the iPhone, whens the 9860 gonna launch?
    07-20-11 12:32 AM
    My wives iPhone 4's battery lasts all day and then some. Nuff bout the iPhone, whens the 9860 gonna launch?
    Lol that's how all my experiences with the iphone have been like

07-20-11 02:19 AM
    Ok seriosuly the battttery is Good, used a friend's iPhone 4 before and it was on 3G throughout
    Now shoot your self, make sure you point the Gun at your head

07-20-11 07:02 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD