sometimes ive noticed that after i press the unlock button my screen stays black and then about 3-5 seconds later it is finally unlocked, it happens once in a while its just a delay after pressing the button which im guessing is lag maybe. Anyone else facing this problem or just me ?
    10-23-11 06:52 PM
    Mines close to instant.. And I've never seen it lag.... I have very few programs though.... Try a fresh install of the os...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-11 06:58 PM
    all my blackberries have done that, including my 9900, the trick is to reboot daily, it is probably tied to memory leaks
    10-23-11 07:29 PM
    so this is a common problem ? because i was thinking about exchanging my 9900 for another
    10-23-11 10:01 PM
    If you have frequent memory leaks its probably running applications or a faulty app.
    JR A likes this.
    10-23-11 10:03 PM
    Apps like QuickLaunch have programmable auto reboot. I have set mine to reboot everyday at 6 am to avoid java memory leaks. If you do not have a program that reboot for you in a specific time when you don't use it, you can press and hold down the ALT+Caps(right)+Del to do a soft reboot.
    10-23-11 10:08 PM
    yup i call it "deep sleep" it happens to me every day
    AbuYazeedUK likes this.
    10-24-11 02:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD