Hi there

I've searched for my question in other threads but can't seem to find it. If there is another thread with this problem, kindly redirect me.

I can't figure out how to move pictures from "Picture Library" to a new folder that I created. When I hit the menu, it doesn't have the option to "move to folder" as it does for camera pictures. When I'm in camera pictures, its easy to move them out of there with the move to folder option.

When I sync'd my new B/B 9900 from my old one, I'm assuming that's where I put the pictures, but I don't recall exactly how they got into the "picture library". Can someone explain how they get into picture library and how to move them out of there.

Thanks for the help.
    03-19-12 09:59 AM
    I am new to this phone. But just looked and it appears that the Picture Library is a compilation of ALL my photos from a variety of existing folders. I did not try moving/copying anything just looked.
    03-19-12 08:57 PM
    My pictures in Picture Library, are the ones that were transferred over from my old B/B using desktop manager. Any new pictures I've taken are in Camera Pictures. From Camera Pictures I can move it to any folder I want but I can't do that from Picture Library as there isn't an option to "move to folder."

I have discovered you can cut and paste from the Picture Library to another folder, you can highlight all the ones you want to move and do it in one step.

You are right though, it is a complilation of all the pictures. I only have 6 pictures in the Picture Library, I moved 25 to a different folder, however the Picture Library says it has 31 but it doesn't.

Thanks!
    03-20-12 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD