Starting today for some reason my blackberry time is 30 mins faster? i have the correct timezone but its 30 mins faster then tv, computer, and internet time??
    AND for some reason it randomly changes timezone to eniwetok...
    anyone know how i can fix this

Last edited by Crackbucket; 10-28-11 at 12:12 AM.
    10-28-11 12:09 AM
    I'm guessing it's your computer time that is wrong. Whenever you plug in your BB, the time is updated according to your pc. Irregardless of what your options are "network time/manual time" etc
    10-28-11 12:20 AM
    ^ what rad said

Make sure your computer time is set to the right time/timezone OR set DM to not update with PC time.
    Also make sure the timezones are correct for anything you're syncing with...
    10-28-11 12:30 AM
    No, it is not because of computer time error.

My PC is linked to network time servers and I've triple checked with the TV and atomic radio clock and everything is spot on.

However, when connecting to the PC my Blackberry 9900 switches to Eniwetok time zone.

This causes an additional problem in that appointments for all day events next year have a second day added in front!! I'm a professional photographer and I don't want to be turning up for weddings a day early!!!!

This seems to be an overlooked, but genuine, bug and needs to be sorted ASAP!!
    11-21-11 09:37 AM
    However, when connecting to the PC my Blackberry 9900 switches to Eniwetok time zone.
    I think everyone in this thread, as well as yourself has answered your problem... it's your computer!
    11-21-11 09:48 AM
    ER, no it's not!! My computer keeps perfect synchronised time, my clocks keep perfect sychronised time, but the Blackberry decides to change to Eniwetok time...

How exactly is that not a Blackberry DM bug???
    11-21-11 02:26 PM
    Check the timezone on your computer... what does it say?
    11-21-11 02:31 PM
    I have the same problem with my Bold 9900, it keeps switching to Eniwetok time zone (-12h). I've switched off all auto updates etc, apparently it is a software issue which can be fixed by updating the latest update (though my phone can't download the update atm....)
    02-16-12 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD