09-10-11 05:13 PM
66 123
tools
    Just ported over to Verizon for the 9930.. solid battery life so bar but haven't even ran it all the way down and then charged it yet tho...
    09-09-11 09:53 PM
    I have had my 9930 since the first and I get good battery life. For every BB I have ever owned I always carried a spare battery. Problem solved for my purposes. I received the spare battery charger from Crackberry today and it is very nice and works well. I am on an airplane with myplaybook and its very hard to type cause its rougher than he|| Good old desert thunderstorms. I would recommend the extra battery if you are running out of battery life. Just saying.
    09-09-11 10:26 PM
    I usually take my 9900 off charge at 7am. Having the phone only in H+ I browse the net alot, good amount of BBMs, a 1 hr conference call today via Bluetooth as well as another 40 min worth of calls, About 10 emails and so on. I find myself hardly putting the phone down at all through the course of the day. So now it is 10:40pm EST and took the phone off charge at 7am and i am at 30%. Pleased with the battery since deleting Meterberry. I am running .353
    09-09-11 10:40 PM
    Phone is Perfect, I dont understand the battery problem either.
    09-10-11 12:26 AM
    This phone can't make it through the day without charging.
    09-10-11 12:44 AM
    Mine does.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-11 01:00 AM
    My Battery is working perfectly.. worked for around 22 hours with fair usage..

I just face a little trouble while charging.. it tells me sometimes that the charger can't charge the battery although it enters bed side mode and the battery icon changes to an electrical cable "not the electric zap".. i tried a few other chargers same thing happens until i do a battery pull and everything is back to normal..

i'm wondering whether this is a SW issue or HW .. im on leaked .353 and its a little buggy even in the start time! :s

anyone with any ideas????????????
    Last edited by infinnocente; 09-12-11 at 08:17 PM. Reason: no one answered my query :)
    09-10-11 01:55 AM
    Mine does.

Go to Application Management > Usage, select This Week. Post your stats.

09-10-11 02:06 AM
    No issues on 261 or 353 once I dumped twitter and FB.

09-10-11 02:13 AM
    No issues on 261 or 353 once I dumped twitter and FB.

aww,its no fun then.
    09-10-11 02:47 AM
    I communicate significantly more then what was posted, and I haven't had really any issues but the battery is weaker then the old 9000 battery, and I would suggest power users buy an extra battery. An for the people who says there is an issue there probably is so post like this seem a bit like trolling for no reason. Just cause your phone is fine doesn't mean the problem does not exist.
    09-10-11 01:52 PM
    If there's no battery problem, why so many people reported it and why did you open the thread?
    09-10-11 02:27 PM
    OP,
    Here's the problem : 36 min of talk time.
    I have more than 2 hrs of talk time. The battery goes orange by 8 PM. I'm not complaining, gets me through the day barely. But yes the battery is a little bit of an issue.
    09-10-11 02:54 PM
    My 9900 is running .250 and gets through the day ... barely. But it spends all day in a steel toolbox drawer in an area that barely gets a signal OUT of the drawer. I have wi-fi enabled, twitter and FB are on and I have BeeJiveIM on both my FB and GoogleTalk accounts and running Tmo Faux-G, which I am told is the worse possible combination for battery life.

Its Saturday, wi-fi is on. I've been talking for 2+ hours today, playing with FB, Foursquare, WikiTude, streaming music on inTune. I need a charge 8 hours later.

Battery life is no where as good as my 8900, but not as bad as the myTouch 4G I sent back. I'm hoping future releases improve battery life, as I have read they will.
    09-10-11 04:14 PM
    I'm torn about this phone. If only the battery was larger. On most days it's already in the red by 5pm, even with sporadic charging at work.

Then again, what other phone out there has decent battery life and acceptable performance? We're screwed.

09-10-11 05:05 PM
    Battery is okay for me. Listened to music for about 3-4 hours at work through headphones with some internet browsing, phone call and facebooking during breaks and lunch. Was at about 75% when i went home.
    09-10-11 05:13 PM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD