Hey guys, I just got my Rogers 9900 after trading my 32 gb iphone 4 for it. I like it a lot. Just having a small issue. I updated to 7.0.0.323 and my time is set correctly but the times on the incoming texts are all messed. It's noon right now and they are bring grouped together and say they were sent about 4 hours earlier (8 am) even though I am receiving them as I am typing this right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-11 12:42 PM
    Hey guys, I just got my Rogers 9900 after trading my 32 gb iphone 4 for it. I like it a lot. Just having a small issue. I updated to 7.0.0.323 and my time is set correctly but the times on the incoming texts are all messed. It's noon right now and they are bring grouped together and say they were sent about 4 hours earlier (8 am) even though I am receiving them as I am typing this right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Since you just upgraded your OS I am going to say that it could be that it is as simple as to do a physical battery pull, leave it out for about a minute andthen put it back in. This should clear it up and by the way, Was the OS an official OS from your carrier done thru your DM?
    09-26-11 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD