08-09-11 07:38 AM
30 12
tools
    9900 should have been released after RIMM saw Motorola BB clone.

Verizon has some BB clone and Sprint just got one 2 called Motorola XPRT and the keyboard looks just like the BB Bold 9700. They also have the Samsung replenish which looks like a BB 2. RIMM should have released the 9900 as soon as this phone was released.
    who gives a ****?
    08-08-11 11:48 PM
    I will tell you what having a touch screen WITH a keyboard (not a slider but an actual keyboard) is the stuff of legend.
    Ditto that, I still don't understand why RIM can't make a BB with a tall 3.5-4" screen. Not everyone wants a slim battery defficient tiny screened smartphone. I shoudn't have to sacrifice screen size for decent keyboard, or solid construction for a craptastic sliding mechanism.

>.<b
    08-09-11 12:51 AM
    9900 should have been released after RIMM saw Motorola BB clone.

Verizon has some BB clone and Sprint just got one 2 called Motorola XPRT and the keyboard looks just like the BB Bold 9700. They also have the Samsung replenish which looks like a BB 2. RIMM should have released the 9900 as soon as this phone was released.
    Motorola is tired and outdated, they went out after iPhone came out and canned anyone wanting to continue with the RAZR. They might as well cose up shop...
    08-09-11 02:51 AM
    The Droid Pro and Xprt are the transvestites of the Smartphone world. Looks pretty nice at first , but once you get the wrapper off, you end up with something else, entirely. And some surprises aren't good ones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ROTFL. I haven't seen or played with or know anyone who has one of these phones. But just that description floating in my head has guaranteed that I can never take one seriously if I ever do!

And having an old college buddy who had a near run-in with a tranny, I soooo hope he gets one of these phones so I can pass your wisdom onto him
    08-09-11 04:02 AM
    Motorola has been struggling to make anything decent.
    The Razr was decent.
    08-09-11 07:38 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD