got my shiny new 9900 yesterday from Vodafone uk,

first I did the transfer devices threw desktop s/ware but a lot of data was missing so I did a data restore from my 9700.

everything was good untill yesterday evening when I got an email from the BB protect system asking for verification.

no problem I thought however It wouldn't pass the password entry and gave the message "unable to verify your BB ID account"

well ive been on the phone all afternoon to Vodafone and its ended by being put in the hands of there technical wizards to resolve which may take 24 hours for an answer.

I can email send/receive, BBM is ok, i can browse the internet just cannot access app world or protect as these need to go threw security verification aqnd this is where it fails.

so will see what the wizards come up with!

any ideas welcome ?
    10-20-11 12:30 PM
    Can u log in on pc with no problems??

A lot of people are having problems with their bb ids on app world with os7..

Vodafone are useless. Have emailed them twice over past 2 days about issues with build quality of my phone, problems with screen,cursor etc and still no reply

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-20-11 12:40 PM
    Hi, yes I can log in using a PC no problems! However when I attempt from the 9900 it fails with the error unable to log in.
    I've had a lot of account issuies with voda and as a result I'm lucky enough to have been issuied with a personal aid at Vodafone who is my point of contact for any problems and after todays 3-4 hours of contact with them the outcome is that this fault is being looked at by Vodas tech team who aim to have a resolution within 24 hours!

In my opinion this guy is genuine and will do all he can to help. I'd hate to have to send the bold back under the 7 day cooling off period. I keep updating as it unfolds!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 05:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD