I have seen other older threads on this, but my BB Bold 9900's notification light does not seem to come on ever time I get an email. I'm not sure exactly what the conditions are when it does not come on (if I already have an email waiting that I haven't checked, etc). However, when I notice that it hasn't come on for an email, I then clear my new emails (by checking/reading them) and send myself a test email. It always comes on then. Ideas. suggestions?
    12-21-11 02:05 AM
    if you are on the phone doing stuff it won't come on because I'll be typing something and I hear the sound but no light
    12-21-11 06:37 AM
    Thanks, but I'm not on the phone when it happens. I do know that when I have no emails waiting to be read, and one comes in, the red light goes on. At times, I think, when I have an unread email or two, and one comes in, it won't go on. I believe that is when it is happening, but can't be sure, for I get a lot of emails.

EDIT: I have read that people rave about the BBalerts app, however, I cannot find it anywhere.
    Last edited by lordpuffer; 12-21-11 at 09:25 AM. Reason: Add something
    12-21-11 08:00 AM
    I use Bebuzz but if i get more than one notification it will cancel out the others. so if i get a sms and then i get an email it will cancel all LED notifications to where there is nothing blinking. It has always done that. I actually like that feature cuz it annoys me sometimes when it keeps blinking and I can't get to it right then lol
    12-21-11 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD