Usually a sign that a phone is about to be released.. but who knows with all the rumours of September.

BlackBerry Bold 9900 Parts Show Up Online N4BB News for BlackBerry leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

Here we go, some BlackBerry Bold 9900 OEM parts have hit TrueSupplier in true BlackBerry fashion. This is a great find, as it has traditionally meant that the devices parts found online usually indicates the device should release a month later. Dont quote us on this, but there has been a good track record so far with device launches and their OEM parts popping up before their release.
    Nonetheless, there are still rumors the Bold 9900 & 9930 have been delayed until September, but we believe that is only for a launch outside of North America. Hopefully, the Bold 9900 and 9930 will still release as intended in August, or rather today already.
    mssca likes this.
    06-09-11 10:37 AM
    "Nonetheless, there are still rumors the Bold 9900 & 9930 have been delayed until September, but we believe that is only for a launch outside of North America. Hopefully, the Bold 9900 and 9930 will still release as intended in August, or rather today already."

this outside north america part i think is absolute s**t. There's 2 independent sources that hint at Vodafone ('Europe') have this in testing - the preview video & yfrog Fullsize - http://yfrog.com/h0mf2zgj from miblackberry on twitter. i have yet to see any evidence of testing in the states, i apologise if i've missed something but I haven't..
    To me it just seems like an attempt to deflect the rumour of delayed release (didnt that come from BGR?) onto anyone that isn't themselves ie. claiming that its not delayed in the states.

I love the sound of parts being found on the internet but im just poking holes at this report, because the evidence points to an imminent (couple of months) release for europe, and a back to school release for US
    06-09-11 10:47 AM
    I could have sworn CX said it was headed to field testing at&t back in early May.

EDIT: here it is

Twitter
    06-09-11 10:56 AM
    ooh sorry must have missed that one!

but in rebuttal from PG the other week http://forums.crackberry.com/f235/bl...ml#post6364007
    06-09-11 11:02 AM
    i just like pictures in the wild better than people stating that it's out in the wild
    06-09-11 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD