picking up a new car (2006) at the end of the week and it has a Parrot blu-tooth system installed (not sure of the parrot model, it has the little screen and below that a turn knob with a button each side of that).

can anyone tell me if my bold 9900 is going to work with it ?
    01-20-12 11:43 AM
    Bluetooth and the 9930 seem to have a pairing issue. When I pair my phone with my truck (2011) the phone cuts off the connection during calls...even when repairing it will continue to do it. I still have OS 7.0 also...I am not sure if 7.1 has fixed the issue but I know I am not the only one with this problem.
    gadgetier likes this.
    01-20-12 12:02 PM
    thanks for the reply, thats interesting im still on 7.0 however with 7.1 iminant maybe rim have addressed that issue.

however if it were a blu-tooth issue then I would have thought the drop out would occur when paired with my playbook which it doesnt!

maybe like the battery problem it only affects some handsets.
    01-20-12 02:27 PM
    picking up a new car (2006) at the end of the week and it has a Parrot blu-tooth system installed (not sure of the parrot model, it has the little screen and below that a turn knob with a button each side of that).

can anyone tell me if my bold 9900 is going to work with it ?
    I have a parrot model that looks like that in the UK and my 9900 works fine
    01-20-12 03:19 PM
    I have a new 9900 from work but running 7.0 only right now and admin won't let me update..I am having the EXACT same problem with m Bluetooth not working! Will upgrade next week and see if this helps the issue I guess...
    03-09-12 06:21 PM
    The OP is asking about a Parrot BT kit…. if your having issues with your kit, it may not be the phone…. it could be the kit thats at fault.

FWIW I know a couple of people with Parrot Kits and have had no issus with BB 9900.

Steve
    03-10-12 04:14 AM
    ahh...assumed because it was a Parrot that it is the similar problem I am having. My contacts download and the phone does sync but after it dials from my contacts the phone disconnects..

I will start a thread and see if anyone can help
    03-10-12 07:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD