So im right now trying to update my os to 503 and everytime in the beginning it gives me a message to restart my phone and as I try and restart it occurs over and over and then I am not allowed to update. After 3 tries my patience is wearing thin, does anyone have this problem with their 9900's or is it just me, does anyone have a simpler way and apploader is not even allowing me at all, it just restarts right in the beginning.
    11-17-11 05:37 PM
    How should I say this.... you... NUKED IT! It's a PAIN IN THE *** to get it up and running again. But follow this link and you should be good to gooo.

http://crackberry.com/blackberry-101...ked-blackberry
    11-17-11 06:10 PM
    Thank you but no its not nuked, im very knowledgeable with nuking the BB and reloading an OS but with the 9900 its a different type of loading system with the OS. When you first connect the phone to desktop manager and begin the operation its all normal, then you get a message saying to power off and on the device during the load. I want to know if that is normal or is it something that my special BB's do cause this is my 2nd 9900, first one was ****ed over thanks to the tmobile rep that wanted to setup my phone.
    11-17-11 06:18 PM
    Thank you but no its not nuked, im very knowledgeable with nuking the BB and reloading an OS but with the 9900 its a different type of loading system with the OS. When you first connect the phone to desktop manager and begin the operation its all normal, then you get a message saying to power off and on the device during the load. I want to know if that is normal or is it something that my special BB's do cause this is my 2nd 9900, first one was ****ed over thanks to the tmobile rep that wanted to setup my phone.
    The 9900 is no different from any other BB when it comes to installing an OS.

There should be no prompts whatsoever for the user, as everything is done automatically.

You just plug in, sit back, and wait.
    11-17-11 06:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD