running 296 and anyone here has a leak when the v353 is going to be released on o2?
    I am having the occasional randon reboot (even though I have not loaded anything on or even done a device swop) and also when I go to turn it off sometimes it just locks on the o2 screen and have to battery pull.
    There must be someone here who knows when the next os for 02 is out.
    10-03-11 08:14 AM
    You do not need to have an "official OS" for your carrier in order to install it on your phone. Just install the OS onto the computer, delete the Vendor file, and then install the OS using AppLoader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-11 08:51 AM
    You do not need to have an "official OS" for your carrier in order to install it on your phone. Just install the OS onto the computer, delete the Vendor file, and then install the OS using AppLoader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks MIke,
    I though I had to wait for my o2 carrier to release theirs? So if I did waht you say, it won't ruin the phone in anyway?
    Many thanks,
    M
    10-03-11 08:54 AM
    nope you're fine, go ahead and upgrade away
    10-03-11 09:08 AM
    which one and wwhere do I go to get it please as I only know the system via my usb and clicking update option on BB desktop?
    Thanks and do you think it will solve my reboot issue?
    10-03-11 09:10 AM
    .353 OS
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...elekom-646976/

Instructions:
    How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com

Usually when upgrading, it should solve your reboots. Unless it's some specific program you've installed that's giving some conflicts.
    10-03-11 09:13 AM
    which one and wwhere do I go to get it please as I only know the system via my usb and clicking update option on BB desktop?

Thanks and do you think it will solve my reboot issue?

Try .362 it works great.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-03-11 11:28 AM
    Try .362 it works great.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

.362 is only for the 9930, not the 9900 fyi
    10-03-11 11:34 AM
    .353 OS
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...elekom-646976/

Instructions:
    How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) | CrackBerry.com

Usually when upgrading, it should solve your reboots. Unless it's some specific program you've installed that's giving some conflicts.
    Hi there,
    Justy did this and forgot to delete the venodr file BUT it all went through fine..and when I go to rim and try to delete the venor file it is not there? any thoughts and have I done the right thing
    10-04-11 12:37 PM
    Hi there,
    Justy did this and forgot to delete the venodr file BUT it all went through fine..and when I go to rim and try to delete the venor file it is not there? any thoughts and have I done the right thing
    I didn't have the vendor file either, guess it was left out from this carrier release. Either way it's not a problem. It has no effect on the OS, so you're good to go.
    10-04-11 12:51 PM
    If you on 353 chose to have the AUDIBLE CLICK sound for the track pad activated do you find that it does not work properly anyway? MIne seems to skip a few clicks and is not as smooth in click sounds as it was on the 293? If you can try it out and let me know that would be fab.
    All the best
    10-04-11 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD