I have a 9900 on O2 in the UK. Never had an issue with it, still on stock firmware (.296 I think, though I'm planning in trying some of the later ones for fun soon).

Signal strength very good, only one had an issue of lagging OS, battery pull solved it. I've had it since release. Very happy with it all in all. Battery could be a touch better I suppose, but one ofteh later OS versions should improve it a bit I think.
    01-09-12 12:19 PM
    I have a 9900 on O2 in the UK. Never had an issue with it, still on stock firmware (.296 I think, though I'm planning in trying some of the later ones for fun soon).
    Try the 7.1 leak in my signature (below). It's a good OS.
    01-09-12 12:54 PM
    Try the 7.1 leak in my signature (below). It's a good OS.
    Pilchard, can you please pu=t up the link for the uk BB os 7.1 please.
    01-09-12 01:05 PM
    OK I am still waiting for another batch of 9900's to come in, but in the meantime I have loaded up, just for fun a os update on this 9900, it is 7.0.0.585 amd I need to know the follwing:
    When I activate thr trackpad audible click sound, on the os before it would sound perfect when I scrolled around the home screen but now with the 585 it jumps a few clocks and it not consistent.
    Can you please check your audible click and see if it makes a click on every icon is passes as mine skips and make a sounds every other one.
    Again not a major issue but I just want it to work
    01-09-12 01:55 PM
    Pilchard, can you please pu=t up the link for the uk BB os 7.1 please.
    It's in the "leaked" forum
    01-09-12 01:57 PM
    OHH what the dickens!
    After taking the problematic 9900 back for a full refund I was then checking out all the unwanted upgrades on ebay: very interesting after speaking to the O2 online sales department they said that if you bu a brand new 9900 on 02 unwanted upgrade then the warranty will NOT be passed to you, it is and always will be the original buyer which means for real that if there was a problem in the 12 months then you would have to contact them and send it onto them who they would have to get it sent off and fixed and then back to you (which you and I know may not happend once they have your money)
    So with this in mind the eBay brand new fantastic upgrade is out of the window and yes as I am so persistent I will, tomorrow go back to my local 02 and buy a Mexico one and start all again.
    They said that the difference between their 02 one and say one unlocked from the carphomewarehouse is that they have all the settings built in so you are ready to go rather than contact them and getting the mms and other setting send and manually to the phone. Just so much easier with the O2 one.
    I will get their in the end. Still my iPhone 4s is right next to me and is very stable and rather quite quick but I cannot get that dam BlackBerry itch outta me!!!!!!! LVE IT
    01-11-12 07:45 AM
    When I ordered my 9900 on O2 I did it via Quidco.com and got �100 cashback. I also then registered on the Arsenal website (as I am an Arsenal fan...) and got �125 of free Arsenal kit. Just thought you might be interested.
    01-11-12 11:55 AM
    Pilchard,
    Thanks for that.
    JUst a really wierd one, the one i had the other day was running 2.9.6 (or thereabouts and when activates the AUDIBLE click for the trackpad it worked great, then I updated it to the 5.6.9 one ish and then the audible trackpad did not work properly as it would skip a few clicks when using the trackpad over the icons, can youm please check out yours and see if it is working perfect as I do like mine to work and do lkike to have that audible click sound.
    I will be jumping again onboard to the 9900 tomorrow and going to give it another go.
    Really buzzing at the moment re the updates for BB and the PB
    01-11-12 12:49 PM
    Just as a quick side note here for people on O2. I spoke to a tech guy in an O2 shop yesterday and was told that the fix for the bricking issue and some other issues was to send the phone back to Blackberry and they replace the internals.
    01-11-12 12:55 PM
    Pilchard,
    Thanks for that.
    JUst a really wierd one, the one i had the other day was running 2.9.6 (or thereabouts and when activates the AUDIBLE click for the trackpad it worked great, then I updated it to the 5.6.9 one ish and then the audible trackpad did not work properly as it would skip a few clicks when using the trackpad over the icons, can youm please check out yours and see if it is working perfect as I do like mine to work and do lkike to have that audible click sound.
    I will be jumping again onboard to the 9900 tomorrow and going to give it another go.
    Really buzzing at the moment re the updates for BB and the PB
    My trackpad clicks perfectly
    01-11-12 04:47 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD