Had my 9900 for nearly 8 weeks now, sold my ip4 to buy it simfree for �500. having had the 9700 in the past I was quite excited, but it's not really lived up to my expetation. for me the lack of apps (not games and crap) I mean the apps I use on a daily basis on my phone, ebay(beta) paypal? skygo? whatsapp(beta) VNC client?, battery life (I expected so much more) my 9700 used to last for days. And in my opinion the browser still sucks, and lets not forget the camera eh? I don't use BBM so thats never really excited me...... Not trolling, not an apple fanboy just my personal opinion.

I know the 4s isn't what everbody was expecting from apple, but for me I like the iphone 4 body shape, and with all new inner parts thats were I'm going next. just pre ordered for 14th shipping (black 32gb)
    10-07-11 06:53 AM
    Always good to get the device you want since you're the one paying for it, not us.

Good luck and hope you like the 4S.
    10-07-11 07:17 AM
    Nothing is wrong going from BB to Iphone.. Everyone has different needs for sure.. 4S seem impressive though, but I've always been a fan of BB, so that's why I luv my 9900.

Would gladly see your review of 4S once you get it and have some time to play with it. G'luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-11 07:52 AM
    10-07-11 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD