Hey so I have a 9900. I have a SD card 16 GB and about 1500 songs that i need to put on it (half are already on) the issue is that apparently 10.9 GB of the SD card is already in use and I know don't have enough room for the rest of the songs to put on. I have deleted all photos and videos (they are set to save to device storage, not SD) and i have no idea what is eating up that 10.9 GB or how to get rid of it (because i know its not the music already on there). Any ideas/solutions would be great thanks
    03-07-12 08:07 PM
    Formatting data takes up some space on the card, so it may be due to the formatting. There is no way to get around it so you may want to go for a 32 GB card.
    03-07-12 08:10 PM
    With a 16GB card, you would have about 14.9GB of usable space. If you are loading MP3's, some factors to consider are the length and quality of the songs. You should be able to get 2200 songs (average) on your card.

If feasible, I'd move the songs already on the card, format it, then move them back and see if that helps.
    03-07-12 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD