I know many of you (lucky dogs ) have recently picked up the 9900/9930 and are still just playing around with it and getting used to everything.

But if anyone has dl or will be dl Live Profile would be interested to know if it works well, specifically in terms of battery drainage. I used to have it on my 9700 but ended up deleting it due to severe battery drain. (Also interested to know about battery life in general. I thought I saw someone post that their 9900 battery went down to 50% very quickly)

Thanks in advance and enjoy your new phone!
    08-13-11 02:51 PM
    I know many of you (lucky dogs ) have recently picked up the 9900/9930 and are still just playing around with it and getting used to everything.

But if anyone has dl or will be dl Live Profile would be interested to know if it works well, specifically in terms of battery drainage. I used to have it on my 9700 but ended up deleting it due to severe battery drain. (Also interested to know about battery life in general. I thought I saw someone post that their 9900 battery went down to 50% very quickly)

Thanks in advance and enjoy your new phone!
    I have no idea about live profile. But as far as the battery life goes it is awesome. It lasted me almost 2 full days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    puddin78 likes this.
    08-13-11 02:59 PM
    Liveprofile works fine

Battery life is still an issue with me...but I am patient about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    puddin78 likes this.
    08-13-11 07:32 PM
    Thanks for the replies.

@lcohen: is it LP that is draining your battery life?

I have been reading alot of posts on battery life and it seems to be hit or miss right now. Some have said it's great and others have said it drains quickly. I hope it lasts at least a full day (with heavy to moderate use). Never having to worry about charging and not having to carry around a charger(like all my android and iphone friends have to lol) is one of the big reasons I love BB so much
    08-14-11 02:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD