I just got my bb 9900 leather pocket from crackberry store. it looks nice, but the only problem is that every time i slide the phone into the case or slide out, it keeps pressing the side shortcut button which will open camera. should i call crackberry exchange it?
    Does anyone have this case and experiencing the same issue as me?
    09-14-11 12:41 AM
    Yes. I have the same problem with the OEM pouch.
    09-14-11 01:31 AM
    Yes #2. After 3 days of using it, i think i got the hang of it. I think we'll just get used to it or get a hard shell case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-11 02:03 AM
    I also buy one from vkamobi,is also have some problem....
    09-14-11 02:07 AM
    Change the function of the side convenience key to something else or set it to do nothing. I use Autolock and have that set to the convenience key.
    09-14-11 07:10 AM
    Yep i have the same issue as well..i just slightly tilt my phone to the left and slide it then it doesnt push it as it goes into the pouch.

Annoying but it might be that the pouch needs to loosen up a bit.
    09-14-11 07:23 AM
    Had those annoying issue for awhile along with universal search popping up all the time when I take the phone out of the holster. Finally decided to set the conivence key to do nothing and turned off universal search. Made it so much better.

Now next step figure out how to check my battery level without going thru 10 submenus. <back to the lab I go> HAHAHAHAHAHA(evil scientist laughter)
    09-14-11 08:29 AM
    Had those annoying issue for awhile along with universal search popping up all the time when I take the phone out of the holster. Finally decided to set the conivence key to do nothing and turned off universal search. Made it so much better.

Now next step figure out how to check my battery level without going thru 10 submenus. <back to the lab I go> HAHAHAHAHAHA(evil scientist laughter)
    Type "Battery" in universal search
    09-14-11 09:11 AM
    Same. I just started pressing the lock button as I slide it in. As long as it unlocks as I pull it out, that's the important thing for me.
    09-17-11 04:09 AM
    Yes same issue .. But I have pouch that came with the box ! But I don't think there's a fault in the pouch ! No good in exchanging !
    09-17-11 08:51 AM
    Type "Battery" in universal search
    or press alt, right shift and h at the same time, then scroll down
    09-17-11 02:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD