I was able to receive messages from my Hotmail account until about a week ago on my 9900. I deleted and re-added the account and I'm still getting the same thing. I ended up forwarding to my Gmail account and that works, but I don't like that I can't delete the messages on either Hotmail and Gmail from my phone. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    12-08-11 09:18 AM
    Are you using Live Messenger by any chance. There is a strange-but known- glitch with blackberry's that when your signed on to live messenger, hotmail email will not get pushed.
    12-08-11 09:32 AM
    I don't use Live Messenger. I might of logged into the desktop WLM a couple of weeks ago to change the display picture, but that's it. I've updated my service books as well and they say all my accounts are activated. I waited 20 minutes. I sent a test message to my Gmail account and I received it on my phone on the got the indicator light. I sent a test message to my Hotmail account and I didn't receive the message.
    12-08-11 09:51 AM
    I checked my Windows Live Profile and the last time I logged in was on Oct 3rd. My Hotmail stopped about a week or two ago.
    12-08-11 09:58 AM
    I still get my Hotmail account emails to my 9930 without issue. I know that you have to go into your e-mail setting once a year and reenter your password.

But that may not be the issue you guys are experiencing.
    12-08-11 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD