It's a nice video, and I noticed it has a second BlackBerry logo on the bottom strip where the carrier logo goes. Has anyone seen another BB with two logos on the front??

07-26-11 12:10 PM
    nice video
    07-26-11 12:21 PM
    to summarize some of the commentary:

says that he's really impressed with the screen quality, feel of the phone, speed

calls the batt cover real carbon fiber

estimates that the price will be ~600 Euro

considers it one of the best blackberrys
    Masahiro likes this.
    07-26-11 03:40 PM
    As you can see from the comment on Youtube i saw this a couple of weeks ago lol
    07-26-11 03:53 PM
    It's a nice video, and I noticed it has a second BlackBerry logo on the bottom strip where the carrier logo goes. Has anyone seen another BB with two logos on the front??
    Its a pre-release device, if you look carefully youll see the IMEI stamped next to it in the video as well as "not for sale" stamped to the right of it. You can see it at 1:55 in the video.
    07-26-11 05:19 PM
    As you can see from the comment on Youtube i saw this a couple of weeks ago lol
    but did you think to share?

Its a pre-release device, if you look carefully youll see the IMEI stamped next to it in the video as well as "not for sale" stamped to the right of it. You can see it at 1:55 in the video.
    yeah, i noticed that too, a couple of my RIM friends said they were doing this to try and stop the leak of devices, and to make it easier for them to track back if one does go MIA.
    Last edited by Fubaz; 07-26-11 at 06:04 PM.
    07-26-11 06:02 PM
    Everytime I see this phone in action I want it just a little more. I'm patient but I will be buying this as soon as it comes out.
    07-26-11 06:16 PM
    Good video...
    07-26-11 06:19 PM
    but did you think to share?
    same old same old really, didn't think anyone wanted to see what there's plenty of already.
    07-26-11 07:48 PM
    Says it will be available mid to end of september in Greece. That's pretty good. I've been expecting January next year because we usually get the new BB's around 5 months later than the States. The lad says it will have a price tag of around 600 euros but i find it hard to believe when you consider that the 9800 goes for 629 euro. I hope he's right though.
    07-27-11 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD