anybody bold freezes when either a text or a BBM comes in? i am using .340 leak but it used to do that on the stock verizon OS..i dont know what to do..no apps installed other than FB/Twitter..

Thanks
    08-20-11 10:24 AM
    mines running fine with the same OS
    08-20-11 10:27 AM
    cmon somebody has got to be having this issue..anybody?? lol
    08-20-11 11:56 PM
    If you've done some battery pulls then I think the next best thing would be to reload the OS. The fact that it did it on a previous OS makes me think you might want to return it.
    08-21-11 12:17 AM
    yes it does it on the official verizon build and the .340 leak. what could be causing the phone to freeze though? a bad processor?
    08-21-11 12:19 AM
    ATL, I've experienced this too. So has my friend. I'm with Rogers and my friend is with PCCW (Hong Kong).

Seems to happen whenever there is data being sent/received and when I move very quickly between apps that send/receive data. Particularly noticeable on BBM. It just freezes...and doesn't respond for 5-10 seconds (no hourglass)

FYI. I have tried reinstalling BBM, wiping the BB, and even reloading the OS (261). My buddy has done the same. He has done the same. Nothing has worked.

I have a Mexico 4 device and my friend has a Canada device. All these leads me to believe that the issue is with the OS and not with the device...
    08-25-11 04:12 PM
    Adding to the my comment above, other users on this forum have also experienced the freeze issue:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...s-rest-642173/
    08-25-11 04:22 PM
    a friend of mine's froze but it just stopped with .353. Perhaps you could try that.
    08-26-11 12:27 AM
    anybody bold freezes when either a text or a BBM comes in? i am using .340 leak but it used to do that on the stock verizon OS..i dont know what to do..no apps installed other than FB/Twitter..

Thanks
    mine too freezes once in a while so as not to stop until i do a battery pull but it stopped after i "clean" installed an hybrid OS.
    08-26-11 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD