Hope someone can help. I took delivery of my upgraded Bold 9900 this week replacing my previous Bold handset.
    My business in the states has synced the handset with the server and I have received my Blackberry activation password.
    I've checked out the youtube clips on how to set up & activate e-mail etc., When I go to "Setup", then into "email accounts" instead of taking me into the option of either setting up an Internet or Enterprise email account, I get a page headed "email set up" It states "my email address is associated with my Blackberry ID. If you want to add this email address to your Blackberry device, type the password for the email address" I don't understand what password is required here, I've tried the activation password, Blackberry ID, evem my Outlook password......an error message is then shown stating "Invalid email address or password. Verify your email address & password. If the error persists contact your IT team" This page seems to be preventing me from activating the enterprise account. Any ideas on what the password is to get me out of this page????
    11-30-12 11:03 AM
    Hope someone can help. I took delivery of my upgraded Bold 9900 this week replacing my previous Bold handset.
    My business in the states has synced the handset with the server and I have received my Blackberry activation password.
    I've checked out the youtube clips on how to set up & activate e-mail etc., When I go to "Setup", then into "email accounts" instead of taking me into the option of either setting up an Internet or Enterprise email account, I get a page headed "email set up" It states "my email address is associated with my Blackberry ID. If you want to add this email address to your Blackberry device, type the password for the email address" I don't understand what password is required here, I've tried the activation password, Blackberry ID, evem my Outlook password......an error message is then shown stating "Invalid email address or password. Verify your email address & password. If the error persists contact your IT team" This page seems to be preventing me from activating the enterprise account. Any ideas on what the password is to get me out of this page????
    Contact you IT, see what they say.
    11-30-12 11:18 AM
    Try your blackberry app world password
    11-30-12 01:03 PM
    From the home screen choose options - device -advanced system settings - enterprise activation. Enter your BES Email address and the activation password provided by your IT, then click activate.

My IT told me the password is only good for 24 hours. If you are beyond that, it may not work.

I have also been told by a verizon rep that BES will not activate out of the country. Not sure if that was just US (home) vs. Canada, or BS from VZ.
    11-30-12 05:29 PM
    If the device isn't on a BES plan, it has not been provisioned and you won't have the Enterprise Activation app on the device, but if that's the case, you only have to get it from App World. Password is good for however long IT has it set for. Most IT pro's will limit it to 24-48 hours. Once you have established that you have the App on the device, follow the instructions of the above poster and enter the required data. If you are asked for the Server Address, you don't need to enter it. If your exchange server has Anti-Spam software on it, it may block the e-mail that the BES sends to activate the device, but you'll know and IT should know. If that happens, it won't wirelessly activate. You can also activate it with the DM software, by selecting the BES server in your mail setup. Passwords are NOT required for a DM activation, but the device needs to be associated with the BES when you do this, which you can do if Outlook (exchange account) is setup on the PC along with the DM.
    11-30-12 09:23 PM